Need task ideas for female sub

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Sub2323

Need task ideas for female sub

Post by Sub2323 »

Hi all,

So my girlfriend and I sometime switch out play and long story short she has agreed to me my slave for the week . I am looking for task ideas for her , as well as punishments. She is not a big fan of pain but can handle some , hard limits if scat and piss. I allready have some tasks like no cloths in the house ,cleaning while naked , games like holding penny against the wall with finger tips , and punishment like me cumming in her food before she is allowed to eat it. I'm just looking for more things to do and use as punishments , feel free to fire away! Thanks for the help
davisev5225

Re: Need task ideas for female sub

Post by davisev5225 »

Edge her. I can think of nothing more frustrating for a punishment, and nothing more entertaining for you as the punisher. ;)

As for tasks, I would recommend you ensure that she has a difficult time with the cleaning. A selection of bindings to really restrict her movements and speed are in order, as well as a time limit for various tasks that will be difficult (or impossible :twisted: ) to achieve.
Sub2323

Post by Sub2323 »

That i plan on doing, what i am trying to find is tasks that i can have her do that if not completed properly will mean she has to be punished. I wanted to make a type of bondage monopoly game(i have seen it online) and i wanted to have cards that can be drawn with tasks on them. some of the ideas that i have already written down are;

hold penny against the wall with finger tips and nose, arms are outstretched making it hard. for every one dropped a punishment is given.

slave must not use a common word of top choosing (like "the") every slip is a punishment.

slave must go to "X" number of public locations and take a photo completely nude in font of land mark of tops choosing. photo must show as much of slaves body as possible , timer should be used so head to toe can be seen. A time limit will accompany this , failure to complete is a punishment. -- this one is my favorite i would like to find more things like this to do.

These are the type of things i would like to have. we can even put some pain in there seeing as when it is her chance to be the top i will have to complete them. What kinda things can you all think of ??
Bound_sissy

Post by Bound_sissy »

Something i enjoy, she must hold a buttplug in her pussy (or ass if that is ok) all day.

Any time it is taken out, whether to go to bathroom, have sex, or clean, the plug goes in her mouth.

Did this on my X with an inflatable plug, at the movies i would "tie her shoes" and squeeze the bulb attached to her leg to get her to moan in the middle of the theater.

Fun times.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I advise against the above post. If you stick a buttplug for an extended time in one's ass, real poop will be on it. Not only is that a bad hygene idea, it can lead to throwing up.

A dildo in the pussy is a different story though, that is perfectly okay. If you put the plug in the ass, it is still safe if the person has emptied their bowels about 1 hour prior to the play, and not more than 4 hours have been passed since the plug was inserted. This will ensure there is no actual poop on the plug, only the initial juices. They are not that harmful as the actual poop.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Slave_L wrote:I advise against the above post. If you stick a buttplug for an extended time in one's ass, real poop will be on it. Not only is that a bad hygene idea, it can lead to throwing up.
I'm pretty sure sissy just forgot to mention that she uses her plugs with condoms only.
[
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

ponylady wrote:
Slave_L wrote:I advise against the above post. If you stick a buttplug for an extended time in one's ass, real poop will be on it. Not only is that a bad hygene idea, it can lead to throwing up.
I'm pretty sure sissy just forgot to mention that she uses her plugs with condoms only.
How exactly is that going to change things? If you remove the condom and then put the plug in your mouth, its kind of defeating the point isn't it? And poop will still stick to a condom too. I speak out of experience.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Bound_sissy

Post by Bound_sissy »

How about we just drop the plug in ass thought. I intended for the plug to be in her vagina. Shorter than a dildo so minimal pleasure but a constant reminder that you are stuffed so libido increased to the max.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

For the record, in the absence of an open sore in the mouth it is perfectly safe for a healthy individual to consume their own feces. It is reasonably safe for an unhealthy individual to consume their own feces, or to consume the feces of a healthy someone else. Regardless of no open sores, it is unsafe for one person to consume the feces of another person who is unhealthy (giardia, Hep A/E, and parasites especially). Unlike urine, fecal matter is not sterile. However, if a person is not ill the bacterial colonies are quite similar from one person to another, and you cannot give yourself problems from your own bacteria reintroduced to your digestive tract. It is, however, quite important to consider secondary transfer. Vaginal and urinary tract infections in women are of particular concern.