chaining hands over head

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
newswitch

chaining hands over head

Post by newswitch »

So I recently watched BvS and wanted to copy this scene. I am just starting to "learn the ropes" but really wanted to try this. I am having trouble finding good "how-to" resources. Can anyone suggest some websites or at least suggest how to make this?
Attachments
From the trailer
From the trailer
lj

Re: chaining hands over head

Post by lj »

One of the snags restraining hands and arms above the head is that they go numb very quickly, so any release requiring the use of the fingers will become difficult in minutes, let alone hours.

The next snag is that if you use a heavy restraint like chain, and perhaps an ice or magnet release, there is likely to be no warning of release, in which case the heavy restraint will hit you on the head before you can react, even if you can still actively use your arm muscles :shock:

The scenario needs some careful thought.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
newswitch

Post by newswitch »

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I am looking to do this to my partner and it won't be for very long :)
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"easy method": Wrap a washcloth around each wrists, but not tightly.
Wrap a few loops of rope around the wrist, over the cloth, but again, not too tightly...
Secure the ropes to a pulley overhead, then hooked to a ring out of reach of the "victim"...
or use a quick release knot.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Using ropes, be sure to use a lot of wraps around the wrists (4 or 5) and tie it off in a non slip knot so the loops cannot tighten. Knot placement is important also because the knot can put pressure on one spot and be uncomfortable. Using metal is just painful for this type of position.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
lj

Post by lj »

Just a quick safety note if you are new to using rope. Make sure you have the means to cut it quickly.

The best tool for this is a pair of safety shears, used in ER (a.k.a Accident and Emergency) hospitals - these are strong, very sharp, with serrated blades to grip whatever is being cut, with blunt nosed tips and are designed to cut safely and quickly through clothing, bandages and conveniently for us, rope!

here's a typical example
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scissors-Tough ... B00AKE20PE

A knife is OK but in an emergency, the hand holding it may not be steady or the victim may be struggling, and a sliced artery is considered A BAD THING guaranteed to spoil your day
be a switch, double the fun :-)
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I like chains because they don't cut off the circulation of blood flow, but if your going to do self bondage I would not recommend any position with your arms overhead because your hands can go numb .
I like the direction your headed with steel bondage but be very careful with steel bondage { its inescapable and once your locked up there is no escape }.
I would suggest a good top to be with you for safety, I know people who by mistake put simple handcuffs on with the ley hole faceing up and even with the key could not get free.
There are a 1000 reasons I like steel bondage, but be vary vary carefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chainmale1
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The Geneva convention does not allow wrists to be chained over a prisoner's head, or even parallel for longer than a few minutes. Heard that a long time ago. They may not even allow it at all today.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠