Full circle (I have bought a replica of Gord's Ponygirl harn

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Wolfy

Full circle (I have bought a replica of Gord's Ponygirl harn

Post by Wolfy »

Headline improvement
Headline improvement
The other day I finally caved and bought a replica of Gord's Ponygirl harness, as well as a replica of a JG leathers Bridle. I had been pining for a full set of JG leathers harness (super heavy pony / suspension harness) and bridle for quite some time, but the only site selling the harness went out of business a while back before I could make my purchase. It was insanely expensive and I had trouble justifying the costs. Now bereft of my first pick I hastened to get the second best harness out there. A gord harness which has been slightly retrofitted by
http://www.fantasyleather.co.uk/ to allow it to be used by males as well.
I intend to write a separate review of fantasy leather, but I thought I would first share my thoughts on the long journey that led me to buying something like this.

First off I have no affinity for horses what so ever, and being one has never been one of my desires. However, my eyes tend to linger whenever I come across ponyplay pics, and that is probably due to the sheer amount of tack and heavy bondage being used on those ponygirls. My greatest kink is heavy bondage and not being in control, and in this respect pony play must be the ultimate expression of my desires. The tack takes away control and coherent speech, and being trained to do something I don’t necessarily want to do is very appealing. This however has not always been the case.

I still remember the first time I purchased a bondage item, aside from the usual set of handcuffs.
At the time, I was pretty much convinced that there was something very wrong with me, and the few websites I came across using early day search engines reinforced this impression. Rape, sexual torture and frightened girls being harnessed and forced into ponyplay seemed to be the order of the day. Those dark and foreboding sites scared me half to death, and left me with nothing but revulsion for my own attraction to bondage. These were sick people and I felt that this budding kink was something best left alone. However, changing one’s nature is not easily done and I just couldn’t help myself making a few timid attempts at digging up more information now and then. In my desperation fate struck, and with the press of a random link it all changed.
A happy bright pink site called sub-shop.com blossomed on my screen, dispelling all the doom and gloom from the other sites. The owner Autumn was posing on the front page wearing a plethora of bondage equipment, all the while looking happy and bouncy like the girl next door. Autumn explained on her site that she had been going through the exact same thing a few years back, and that she now wanted her site to serve as a safe haven for people like us. A site that didn’t vilify our common affection for bondage, but that would rather focus on all the good things about it. Reading this proto-blog made something click inside my head and I was finally able to admit to myself that I was kinky, and maybe just maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing after all. Shortly after I made my first purchase, an overly large 2” ballgag that cost a fortune in shipping and made me tremble in fear of discovery by customs.

Purchasing that first ballgag was like opening Pandora’s box, and once opened it was no longer possible to put my kink back in the box. One purchase would fuel the next, and my boundaries would be pushed out further and further. With my recent purchase, I realize that I have come full circle. I am now sitting here giddy with excitement over the exact same Gord pony harness that frightened me all those years ago. I now understand that evil is usually not in the act, but in its intent. Being locked in heavy bondage and tortured by a loving girlfriend can be the most fantastic experience in the world. While on the other hand anything done to a person without his or her consent is inherently evil, no matter the circumstances. It matters little if the means is full rubber bondage from head to toe, or a simple zip tie. The intent and how the recipient feels about it is all that matters. I have finally exorcised the last of my demons and am now at peace.

Edit: The image used in this post was given to me by Fantasy Leather to show me the finished harness before it ships on Monday. I have just altered the plaque to remove my name from it.
Last edited by Wolfy on 09 Apr 2017, 13:20, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfy

Re: Full circle

Post by Wolfy »

View from the backside
Harness back.jpg
Scale
Harness scale.jpg
Bridle
Bridle.jpg
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

These are really nice!

I am completely 100% with you on the ponyplay part. I too like ponyplay a lot, but don't see myself being a pony. But the heavy leather bondage is irresistable.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I guess this explains everything for me :arrow: :drool:

With pony play, it's not just the bondage and the harnesses, but the whole process of applying all that hardware. The feeling of the leather coming against the skin, the sound of the metal hardware, the rubbing of leather against leather, the increasing weight of equipment being put onto my body... eventually the bridle and bit, blinders, reins snapping onto the rings, completing the depersonalization, becoming an animal to be trained - just like slave training - relinquishing for a short time the hassles, complexities, preoccupations and other worries of everyday human affairs.

Anna Rose, aka Kinky Pony Girl, has turned pony play into an art. She makes it sexy and beautiful. And fun.

I had many early fantasies of being harnessed like a horse, after seeing an illustration of a full horse harness in a dictionary. I believed it to be deviant, bad, some kind of anomaly, until I found that there's a whole community out there that have the same fantasies I do and, to boot, fulfill them! And these are real people, who lead ordinary lives, are just like any one else except for what turns them on.

Maybe I'm not such an aberration after all, I concluded.

I'm just another harmless pervert. I get turned on by different things, but otherwise, I'm no different from everyone else. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Wolfy

Post by Wolfy »

@jenny
I really like the way you describe the process, and I can absolutely relate to it.
The anticipation of what to come, and how loss of control renders daily affairs meaningless is exquisite. I have read that pony play often entails a lot of waiting, at least for the pony and that many tend to zone out completely.
I can't think of any better way to relieve stress :mrgreen:

My kink is as much part of me as my arms or legs, and there is no way I could remove or ignore it.
I can remember wanting to being bound long before I reached puberty, and it only increased in intensity after. I believe this inner need for relinquishing control is part of my programming and that it is essential for my happiness.

My kinks like yours are quite harmless, and there is nothing wrong about me engaging in them. If I had needs that could be detrimental to other people, then it would be an entire different kettle of fish :)

You seem to have some experience with pony play, and I must admit to being somewhat curious about what sort of tack or equipment you have bought. Any favorites?

Edit: And I am glad that you approve of my purchase :mrgreen: :gag: :whip:
ponylady

Re: Full circle (I have bought a replica of Gord's Ponygirl

Post by ponylady »

Congrats on getting that ledermeister-harness.
It's the 2nd best design out there apart from JG Leathers.

I sure hope you have a playpartner to harness you up &
make you enjoy that feeling of transgordmation.
[