Have the dating sites for this improved ?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TdAdvtrs

Have the dating sites for this improved ?

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I had one GF a wile ago that really liked it we had great fun but people split up. Every GF always would play , I don't know.

That self bondage was useful, before I figured a way to do that inescapable the thought would get stuck "it would feel so super sexy to be tied tight now but without help that's impossible" Self bondage for me was a reality checker, this is what it feels like, interesting but not what I built in my head.

I am stuck with this fetish, its not going away, have the dating sites for this improved ??

Not asking for much, I am like vanilla compared to much of the BDSM world.

Lets play tie up, tickle tease pleasure each other... I have imagination, keep me for a few hours like this then come play... vanilla

Are those sites the same as a few years ago or improvement ? All I ever found was 100 to 1 ratios of men to women back then and honestly things I found scary.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
lj

Re: Have the dating sites for this improved ?

Post by lj »

I've no experience whatsoever with dating sites, so can't advise on that.

As to fetish sites, perhaps more experience, but these have always been an introduction to meeting people in kink events like munches and play events. Being married, initially without my wife knowing about my kink side, I did self-bondage and cross-dressing, but finally decided to take the plunge and see what kink was like "for real", and go to my first munch, and then play-parties followed. After a year, my wife discovered my kink life and by great good fortune, she joined in. I ran a munch for 6 years and know a very large number of kink folk around the country.

I say all this because if I can find a kink life starting age 60 in rural East Anglia, UK, I reckon most other people can as well. I think you have a far better chance of finding a compatible partner by getting out and meeting people, not sitting behind a keyboard. The first people you meet may not be potential partners, but they have like-minded friends, you develop a reputation as a decent guy, and you get a circle of friends, one of whom may turn out to be your dream partner. Not everyone wants to be beaten until they bleed, or whatever kink squicks you out. Lots just want a bit of kink plus vanilla.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TdAdvtrs

Re: Have the dating sites for this improved ?

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I will think about it, they keyword to search is "munches" lets see what I find.

"Starting at age 60" THAT is good to know, great, I am in my 40s and stuck on the idea 'time is running out'

Just feeling crappy yesterday, I am single this sucks and on top of it the added baggage not just finding a partner but a kink partner.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.