Would bondage deter crime better then jail time ?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Re: Would bondage deter crime better then jail time ?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, bye guys... Am immigrating to Singapore. :rofl: :whip:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Slave_L wrote:Okay, bye guys... Am immigrating to Singapore. :rofl: :whip:
I guess you are not serious. If you are, this might change your mind: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore

A rattan cane 1.27cm in dia travelling at 160kph would be a bit too much I would think. For me a nice :whip: administered by Mistress K is :) , but the Singapore style definitely :cry:
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

Neighboring Thailand used to shackle inmates for the first three months. They are phasing that out because of human rights concerns. From pictures, it seems they use a long-ass chain (24 inches?) I hardly see that as punishment, but then I prefer a 12 inch chain. Walking should be difficult and humiliating :D
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

Speaking of bondage-as-punishment, in Myanmar there was a prison camp where all the inmates remained in footcuffs for their entire sentence but they could move about the camp. Is being in a cell 23 hours a day more humane? I don't think so but I might be a wee bit biased :D

http://www.artlinkart.com/en/artist/wrk ... uu/720bxum