Contract Advice

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
trepxe

Contract Advice

Post by trepxe »

Thanks for the advice from those who saw this. Didn't realize that I can delete my posts.
Last edited by trepxe on 23 May 2017, 15:40, edited 1 time in total.
ponylady

Re: Contract Advice

Post by ponylady »

impressive.

just submit it to her with the explicit authority to edit anything to her liking.

thats what you want, ain't it ?
[
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Thank you. She read it and liked it. She hasnt signed it yet. I guess my real question is how do I get her to hold me to these standards? For instance I told her that I wanted to get her off first but she said too bad, as I was already tied to the bed. Then I came too early. How do I get her to uphold the punishment portion of the contract? I am already a good sub as I love being submissive, but how do I show her how to train me to be the sub she wants?
occorics

Post by occorics »

Please don't understand me wrong, but you are writing that you want her to train you to be the sub that she wants, you want to get her of first...
But if you really want to be her slave, isn't it about what she wants?
I know, how exciting it is to enter into such a relationship, I felt the same, when I signed my contract. I also wanted to have everything carved in stone. Rules, punishments, permissions...
When I think about it now, that were things, that turned *me* on, especially the punishment part. But how can something that turns me on be a real punishment?
Over time, I have learned, that being an owned slave is about pleasing my Owner, making Her live easier. If she is pleased with me, there will be rewards, but I'm not in a position to demand that.

What I want to say is, give her time to grow into her role, don't rush things. You'll both learn, what each other likes and find a common denominator.
I think, it's a good idea to have a checklist of rewards, punishments, limits and so on, but I would keep that out of the contract since that lists are likely to vary over time.
If I wrote down a punishment list, it would look similar, but if I'd be honest, a lot of the actions would turn me on in reality. When I'm being punished, it's much simpler, like cornertime or kneeling on rice. I hate that, but that's the point. I would never have put them on the list myself...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

I never thought about it like that. Instead of doing bad things trying to get punished, I should make her happy, so she rewards me. She is going to have to make her own punishment list. And if she doesn't want to punish me, maybe that in itself is punishment for me, because I'd rather her tie me up, gag me, and whip me till I'm red. :gag: :whip:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Once upon a time, a sadist and a masochist got married.
On the wedding night, the masochist moaned:" Punish me! "

The sadist answered:"nope"
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Once upon a time, a sadist and a masochist got married.
On the wedding night, the masochist moaned:" Punish me! "

The sadist answered:"nope"
An alternate answer to "nope'" would be "I just did."

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!