Knot Placing

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TheBondageSlave

Knot Placing

Post by TheBondageSlave »

Hi:

I've been finally been able to find a dominant partner to play bondage with. He doesn't know about a bit about bondage, but has been willing to try and practice, after all if i can't untie myself, i would give him a treat (BJ).

He's got all the basics, but i've been able to reach the knots whenever he's tried to tie me up. I don't know where the knots shall be put to be out of reach (hands, knees, elbows, ankles, etc), i've read it in many bondage stories about "placing knot's out of reach", but i haven't found any reference to this could you help us?

P.D. It's really important for me that no matter how much i try to escape i really can't, if i know i can be able to escape i lose all excitement, i really love ropes.

*Update*

It is evident that placing the knot on the opposite side of thumbs is a perfect choice, its completely out of reach. I tried individually tying the hands and give him 20 minutes to try to get out, without using any object, he wasn't able to get out. The bondage we like the most is like the image of RopExpert so i put the ankles, knees and thigh ropes on the front, that way its on the other side of his legs from where his hands are tied.

I personally think that tying and rope and end up placing it everywhere is more messy and less efficient. (Stuff like tying hands and putting the knot in front or in the elbows) I think that one strand of rope per body part is really clean, neat and safe.

I found a video where they left a loop hole hanging from the ankle tie and then used that as a hook point, to hogtie even tighter, i used 8 strands of rope a ballgag and a blindfold for max effect.

Thank you all
Last edited by TheBondageSlave on 04 Apr 2017, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Knot Placing

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Just have the final knot at the elbows...
With the hands tied together there is no way the person can reach their own elbows...
Or, tie the hands together behind the back, and loop the rope around the waist, then to the back,
around the wrist tie, the down and up between the legs and tied in front...
Can't escape, but the trying could be fun...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TheBondageSlave

Do you mean my elbows would have to be tied, so the knot in my hands is properly out of reach? I can't stand like 3 minutes with my elbows tied up, thats like really strict. :roll:

What about the knots for hogtie, ankles and else?
Cotrap

Post by Cotrap »

If you are tied with the hands on the back you wouldn't be able to reach the knots if they are tied on the front side of your body. If so, a simple box tie should do the job. It's comfortable and inescapable.
For the hogtie you\he can just connect the ankles to an anchor point of a chest harness behind the neck so you cant free yourself from the hogtie and can't undo the ankles\knees knots.. For more restrictiveness also connect the wrist loop to the knees loop. Like this

http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_a ... ogtie.html
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Or once your wrists are tied, he makes a bow i a short piece of string puts one loop over each thumb, pulls the eds tight and them ties them around your wrist with the knot
on the opposite side to your thumbs. Utter frustration :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TheBondageSlave

Me again, lol.
i still have some doubts

1.- So if someone would like to tie the hands behind the back, (and only passing the rope through the hands, without passing through the waist, chest or some other place) would there be any place where the knot would be out of reach? . . . I've seen many clips where the hands are tied with one single strand of rope and see the put the knots in different places but don't know if they're actually acting or if it can be done properly. Also it seems like its more practical to use one single strand of rope for every tie you make.

2.- Should the ankles knot be in front? it seems to me that if i put it in the back it would be within fingers reach.

3.- Could anyone post some pictures on this, it would be really helpful.

Cheers
Cotrap

Post by Cotrap »

For the hands just tie the knots on the opposite side of thumbs like this: Image

For ankles and knees ties, as you can see in this image, if you tie the knots on the front side of the body, you can reach the ties, but if there are no knot, you can untie knees and ankles: Image

Anyway, if this is too much trouble, just use this: Image or Image

:rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

A simple and very escape proof method of tying the hands is the following.

It doesn't matter where you place the hands and the knot will be near the hands, but if the knot is tight enough, they will never be able to escape. Just look out where the mouth is. It'll be hard, but that would become the only option.

Place your hands in a cross, where the hands do not touch eachtoher, but right below that, your arms are.

Now tie rope around the cross both horizontally and vertically at least 4 times on bith directions, also, one or two times around each wrist, then simply tie a few knots. I can promise you, you will not be able to get out.

Why this works: with other forms of bondage, you usually can still quite turn your hands into a few directions, but with this tie you cannot. Very little movement means you cannot do much.

Fun fact: when I was young, we played a game where one person would be tied up while being blindfolded, the rest would go hide. The countdown would simply be: untie yourself, take off the blindfold and search.

This particular tie came from the Donald Duck and I was the victim. I was tied to a ladder in a very simple but oh so effective way. After an hour, they came back looking for me and found me still tied up. Their comments were: "We got it from the Donald Duck, and it really does work!!!" I was like: D'oh! Of course it works. They were laughing far more than I was... :P
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.