Being your own Master?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
redone

Being your own Master?

Post by redone »

I was inspired by some of the stories I've read where the Master and slave is the same person. One of the true stories was written by a woman who loves bondage and when she "thinks" about wearing a plug to work or shopping, that is her Master telling her to. Many of her situations included pushing herself further and being in slightly uncomfortable/extremely aroused situations because her Master knew how kinky she was and used her accordingly.

After all, so much of sex, orgasms, and infatuation with BDSM is all in our heads. And the chemicals that fuel our brains for sex can be created by us. Which brings me to my point.

We can do quite a bit on our own to feed our kink needs, just think about what my Mistress or Master would ask of me:
  • Exercising three times a week for 30 minutes (why wouldn't our Master want us in good shape)
  • Eating health foods like eggs for breakfast, less coffee or candy (go for water instead of soda)
  • No socks after you enter the house
  • Eat from a bowl or plate on the floor every meal
  • If you just thought about wearing a butt plug to go about your day, then don't think twice, your Master has spoken
  • Required to wear a thong, frilly panties, or nylons twice a week
  • Absolutely no orgasms, Mistress needs my complete attention
  • Edge yourself daily
  • Doing one or more tasks off the "List" every day after work...
My List:
I use the Random.org iPhone app to randomize my tasks.
  • Plug for random time (30-120 minutes)
  • Cock ring till bed time
  • Quick (3-6) minute cold shower
  • Not allowed to use furniture (sit on floor only)
  • Must be nude in the house (or if you have a family, something like short shorts and no socks)
  • Wear a chastity device until bed time
  • Naked with the kids are... (out of the house or when it's possible to be)
  • Sleep naked
Other uses for https://www.random.org/ would be, do I need to wear a (insert sex toy or clothing) today. Choosing your underwear, size of plug, duration of the "task", etc.

Please share some of your tasks if you like to do this!!!