Bondage Birthday party for Two

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Super Switch

Bondage Birthday party for Two

Post by Super Switch »

Hey everyone!

My birthday is coming up this February and my fiancé has agreed to be my slave for the weekend of my birthday! :D I have a little bit of time to get plans and gear together. I will be borrowing some ideas from the sessions pages. And I can not contain my excitement!

As I am thinking of what games to play, I want to ask you guys what fun "activities " you guys would do your SO if you had the chance :gag: :whip:

Also, I need to get a good vibrating bullet and dildo for one of my planned activities. Does anyone have a good experience with a particular bullet? It doesn't matter if it is Corded or not.
TNTBound

Re: Bondage Birthday party for Two

Post by TNTBound »

if i had a girlfriend to play with, i would get an orgasm belt and a hitachi with a dildo attachment. then i would have her orgasm till she cant stand it anymore while tied to the bed, unable to get away from it.

a good take on this i heard on here, was to take a 20 sided die, and whatever it rolled on was how many orgasms she would need to have before she was released from her bondage.

since its for the whole weekend, maybe have her wear shackles all day while completely naked. then have her cook you breakfast, but make sure there is bacon to cook. the grease splatter should make it very entertaining. :D

i would definitely do a little tickling while she was tied to the bed, ok, maybe a lot of tickling! :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Be careful on what you do. Women never forget and you will regret going a little too far when you are her slave.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Maid_Lauren wrote:Be careful on what you do. Women never forget and you will regret going a little too far when you are her slave.
This!

Whatever you do, be prepared to get it back (with a bit added, just to keep score).
Women typically have better memories than elephants.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

My vanilla wife gave me a bunch of kids and trusts me with her life, but would never be immobilized in my presence...
(tried to persuade/play...)
I think she has a sharp intuition!...
On the other hand, also tried to be immobilized in her presence (as an accident or joke) and she left me there, minding her own business, not even tickling me...

Your case is certainly different, but I would take it easy:
You'll reap _more_ than You sow

Have fun, treat well Your slave
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Start slowly, build it up, climax on the end. If you don't get the order right, some parts will just not feel right.

Don't go too soft at the start though. Depending on what her kink is that really gets her of (can be pain, endurance, etc) make sure you build that part up, but take another thing she likes and focus more on that at the start, and a bit less as the session progresses.

For example, if she's into pain and bondage, start with lots of bondage and other forms of restraints, but don't add much of pain yet. More like teasing, orgasm etc. Then the next day, pain level goes up and she feels it hurts but can easily take it. Last day, the pain level is high enough for her to fight the pain or if she really wants to cry due to the pain as an emotional release, end the session with that.

Make sure you keep changing the scene often enough to give her the impression it are lots of small things, not one huge thing, because the latter will make her get the idea it is boring.

You could start with a game. If you have the skills to rig the game and ensure that she will lose, do so. Let the stakes be some form of punishment. If you start with this game, then the punishment can be as simple as: you won't be wearing any clothes for the entire week, where if she wins, she may get dressed between sessions. (of course the idea is that she can't win, but she has to have the idea that she could win. Maybe google has some games classified as scams?)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Super Switch

Post by Super Switch »

THANKS FOR REPLYING!

I am taking all your suggestions seriously. Especially the payback stuff. But in a way I'm ok with her getting back at me and hoping she does :twisted: . As my name suggests, I like to be on both sides of the whip :mrgreen: :whip: :mrgreen:

When it comes to bondage my fiancé and I are not very typical, or maybe we are, I don't know. She plays with me because she knows and understands that I enjoy it. However, she isn't one to go searching for it on her own. Which is fine with me. She can be my safety when I practice self bondage.

For my birthday she is willing to do something special and so, she is my slave for the weekend. I want this to be as much fun for me as well as her. I know that she likes challenges, so I want to do a 3 or 4 part challenge for her. Each with a different category.

Test of Pain - Nipple clamps with a hanging scale. I will put items on the scale till it reaches maximum.

Test of Endurance - I was thinking, standing in front of the our window naked for an hour. We are on the 3rd floor apartments with a moderatly busy highway. No one should see her though, but the possibly is there. Perhaps have her take a few steps upto the window over the course of the hour.

Test of Willpower - I was trying to think of something with chocolate, since she has a passion for chocolate. Perhaps her favorite candy? I'm open to suggestions on this one.

Test of ??????? - I would like to have another but haven't come up with anything yet.

Thanks again everyone! I love the community on here :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you have a closet you can lock so you can trap her inside and make it her little prison, use it before you start and between sessions so you have time to setup things. She may actually enjoy it if she's forced to be naked during that time.

Just don't keep her in too long and tell her she's a slave and you don't tell her how soon you will take her out, so the anticipation of getting out is not ruined. I would recommend a maximum of half an hour for the first few times.

Also, instead of using nippleclamps to test her paintreshold, you could start with something different, such as Tabasco sauce, toothpaste, etc. It will give her a slow burning sensation that gets increasingly more painful. Tabasco Sauce is going to be a strong one which she definitely can't ignore. It'll feel like it got burned. Once done, her nipples will be far more sensitive though, so nipple clamps may now be very painful.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.