Looking for scene inspiration for use on my fiancée

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Hawkward

Looking for scene inspiration for use on my fiancée

Post by Hawkward »

Hey guys,

Mm.... I guess you say I'm a pervert in need :D

My fiancée and I are both bottoms at heart, most of the time I take role on the bottom as her human pet, though every now and again, I take top, and usually like to have slightly more elaborate ideas to make up for the rarity of them, unfortunately, I've found myself short on ideas, and as such, I've came here to ask for some ideas that might jog some inspiration for me.

If it helps, the last thing I had done, was cuff her to the door using over the door wrist cuffs, with a speader bar, blindfold, gag, giving her music to listen to on the earphones in darkness while I teased her, and used ice on her body, under her feet, etc etc before dragging her (not literally) to the bedroom with the spreader bar and giving the good old happy ending.

This time, I'm not too sure what to do, though I have a choice of initiating the scene as she comes home from work (likely next Thursday which is the first shift she doesn't get home at 11pm), or to initiate it at the weekend which isn't really my strong point.

A few thoughts I'm thinking of incorporating so far....
- Using chain as a collar, loop it around the crotch, and use the slack for something simple, putting the keys in a lockbox.
- Make used of two sets of handcuffs to maybe suspend weights, I enjoy telling my fiancée to do something difficult, with minor punishment for failing (i.e. I could have her balance books on her arms, and if she lowers them, correct her as appropriate etc etc)
- Maybe have her touch herself for me whilst in bondage of some form, just before I saw her to bed tonight, she seemed happy when I played with the idea of how much enjoyment I would receive from her touching herself through her new chemise that she chose out because I'd like it, though in hindsight it'd probably be difficult to include.

But yeah..... I've been drawing creative blanks, I don't want to be repetitive and do the same things over again. Pain is a limit, so I don't intent to inflict impact pain, the only exception being endurance related like with the idea of holding dumbbells via handcuffs

Sorry for the format of this post, I'm literally thinking as I'm typing, if anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer, I understand I have maybe left this post in a way that could make it difficult to suggest things.

P.S. Other tools we have include..... Leather wrist cuffs, dildos (rabbit, glass, normal), rope, drool gag, soft stuffed gag, butt plug/tail plugs that my fiancée has never used (she's probably not terribly interested) several padlocks, the chain I have is about 3m in length and other toys which are more used for me such as a crop, whip, nipple clamps (screw tightened), unfortunately buying new tools in won't be possible until payday (unless Lovehoney or other places accept Paypal credit ;) ). I have sofa chair, in black, totally sexy when used right which I intend to use at some point, as well as a soft, padded foot stool which has a matching sitting height to that of the one seater, so various positions using a stool with the seat are easy to use.
ponylady

Re: Looking for scene inspiration for use on my fiancée

Post by ponylady »

something like "dog in heat" ?

her naked with a spreaderbar between her anklecuffs & wrists fastened to her ankles will her on the floor with her privates up & accessible to your hearts desire.

i'm sure you can take it from there to drive her crazy: applying honey or syrup you lick off, threaten to spank her & than really do it.

have & enjoy
[
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Thanks for the input!

I have quite the update actually, which I'll detail just now....

Last Saturday, we were sitting in the living room playing games on the PS4 when we got bored, it all started with "hey, this is gonna sound weird, but would you mind just standing up for about 30 seconds?". I reached for a collar which I had chained to our radiator which had about 3 meters of slack, enough to maneuver around the living room, but nothing else :wink: though beforehand, I lowered her leggings, and underwear to her knees, slotted the collar through beneath her legs, and started testing the sensation of cold metal against her vagina (GOOD RESULTS OH MAN YES).

This seemed to have a really, really nice reaction and the next thing I know she dived for the couch, sulking in a huddled up ball, giving off very nice signs of wanting more, but not wanting to admit it to me :rofl:

From there, I collared her, put on a drool gag, and applied padlocks to each of these, plopping the keys into a lockbox (with a spare nearby for safety!), I slipped the chain from the collar underneath the single seater sofa, handcuffed her hands behind her back, and commanded her to kneel on the seat, leaning over the back, presenting her bum to me. I teased her for some considerable amount of time before having her consent to try using a long, black tail plug, being sure to take it easy for her as she's less of an anal enthusiast as I am, though it made me proud when she held it in, that I couldn't resist turning her onto her back, proceeding to have sex before using the long end of a dildo gag (the double ended one by zado which I got from Lovehoney).

Overall, went really nicely, and she seemed to really enjoy her orgasm at the end as well (considering it's been a bit difficult for her as of late :/)

---

Fast forwarding to yesterday, she then took top, I was in a similar predicament, except my hands were cuffed individually, away from my body with a soft gag in my mouth, while she teased me with her feet in tights, with me in chastity etc etc, admittedly a huge thing for me. We also brainstormed getting things, and I asked if she'd like to look up new toys, and placed an order for a new set of ankle cuffs by DOMINX, and a posture collar to experiment with which should arrive tomorrow :D

I'll certainly try your suggestion soon, ponylady! Though maybe without threatening about the spanking (usually I just go for it). I've always wanted to try licking things off of her. If it's worth mentioning, I have this spreader bar by bondage boutique.... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25620 (nuuueeee it's half price at the moment of this post, I got this beauty when it was at full price, worth it though!)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

spreader bars are allways worth the price of admission.

yours would perfectly display her buttoms for further use. *been there, done that, pix somewhere on site*.

if you're feeling nasty you could fasten a pair of nippleclamps to the floor while she's in that position. :wink: :idea: :mrgreen:
[