Need some help...

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
ilovebondage

Need some help...

Post by ilovebondage »

So i recently found a Master local to me, and the first met was amazing...

he has requested that i should stretch my mouth - to make it bigger for him for gags ect... and also arm stretches so that he can tie my arms in more tougher positions...

Im 22, average body build and am little flexible..

would you guys be able to help me with some tips or advice or excises to help me out??

thanks guys!
BornThisWay

Re: Need some help...

Post by BornThisWay »

You should never "try" to stretch your mouth. If he is a responsible master, he will get you a gag that fits you, not try to make you conform to the gags that he has.
In fact, I would say, he should get you your own "new" gag, and not a used one.
Being a master takes a lot of responsibility, patience, empathy, and most of all self restraint.
He should start out slow with you, respect your limits, and perform aftercare.

Too many people go buy a few toys and want to jump into a role they know nothing about.
I'm not saying he's not a "Master", but your post has thrown up some red flags for me.
It could be that he's just young and inexperienced, but someday he will be a great master, or it could be that he's just out for self gratification and you are just being abused and not getting what you need.

Being subordinate to a master does not mean you blindly serve. You serve with the faith that he is going to take care of you, provide for your emotional and physical needs, and above all, he is not going to do anything to hurt you, like trying to get you to stretch your mouth.

You can get a serious jaw injury, especially if you can't take the gag out because your bound, and you cant yell a safe word because your gagged.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Wait, your 22 but you joined in 2010??
Doing the math..... :rofl:
Natale

Post by Natale »

Agreed, you should never try to fit yourself to a gag; you should use one that fits you- preferably your own personal one. While some mild stretching exercises may be beneficial for some muscles, you might be at risk of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome by prying the jaw open too far. Damage to the teeth is also a possibility.

However, by grunting or "Mmmphing", safe words are still possible while gagged if you agree beforehand to a type of morse code signifying green, yellow or red.

@BornThisWay- yes, according to the math....... but not much to be done about it now, although it may call for some forum punishment.... :whip:
Natale
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You might be able to train to accept a larger gag for longer, but this is more of a comfort thing than strechting. The human jaw opens a certain amount and this is pretty much set. There is nothing you can do to stretch this. A gag that you can't fit in your mouth now will never fit. And even if you can get it to fit, it'll never be comfortable. A good gag doesn't really have to be big to be effective. A smaller gag might work just as well if it fits your mouth just right.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have been gaged a lot of times, Try to get a gag that is snug but not to big for your month, I have been hooded with gag lots of times and the top has delayed with the removal, so please get a gag that is comfortable.
chainmale1 :gag: