fashion show role play

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
newswitch

fashion show role play

Post by newswitch »

My husband and I are starting to get into rope bandage and I would love some scenario /role play suggestions.

I have been learning different rope bras and I would like to tie some on and model for him so we can pick our favourite . I would like to do this with a role play/scenario in which one or both kids us is in bondage.

Any suggestions?
KinkInSpace

Re: fashion show role play

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you want to get the most out of rope bondage, look into Shibari.

A very short description that doesn't do Shibari justice is this: Shibari is performing the art of bondage where both the person and its bondage become art by itself. Once done, the art is photographed to capture the moment in its eternity.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
newswitch

Post by newswitch »

That's exactly what I have been looking into to :)
I just wanted to start slowly and introduce the idea to my husband with a little roleplay.
I just can't think of anything....
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shibari is something on its own. If you need to turn it into roleplay, then the roleplay would be: "I want you to become a piece of art. I will tie you up in an awesome position with the most beautiful bondage you can imagine. I will then make many photos of you and once I untie you, we'll view them to relive the entire experience."
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

This usually works for most men:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkhh5JytYE