Question of a sexual nature: Should she orgasm in foreplay?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
davisev5225

Re: Question of a sexual nature: Should she orgasm in forepl

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:then wipe the wilting salami in those awful blue curtains!
That will send her through the roof.
They're aqua curtains. Men... :roll:
Umm, you called them "blue" twice:
bound_jenny wrote:(those blue curtains, of that particular shade and not another, they were chosen while still in grade school... so don't even think of changing them, not even for another shade of blue).
Don't blame the man for re-using your own words. ;)

(Highlighted in AQUA in order to satisfy your incessant nit-picking.) :P
Last edited by davisev5225 on 02 Jan 2017, 10:11, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's a hamster? :shock:

I do have to admit I'm not an expert on the Pokey-mon thing... :roll:

:idea: It could be one from the Simpsons universe. It must have fallen out of the spatial rift with Homer when he fell into the dumpster near the erotic cake shop.

Now spatial rifts and anomalies, that I know more of. Homer's must have been one like the interphase rift that trapped the USS Defiant and sent it into the "evil" universe.

:facepalm: And I was worried that we would end up debating hamster colors...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

davisev5225 wrote:(Highlighted in AQUA in order to satisfy your incessant nit-picking. :P
You're the nit and I'm going to pick you... :whip: :twisted:

Nitpick: you forgot to close your parentheses. :rofl:

Jenny.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:
davisev5225 wrote:(Highlighted in AQUA in order to satisfy your incessant nit-picking. :P
Nitpick: you forgot to close your parentheses. :rofl:
Well, you did get me there. Was too busy fixing the order of operations for the BB-code so the link color would also be aqua. :P
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Pikachu is a mouse pokemon, not a hamster.

To be more precise, Pikachu is an electric mouse. Though I have to admit that Pichu, the pre-evolved form of Pikachu looks more like a hamster than a mouse.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:Pikachu is a mouse pokemon, not a hamster.
Whew... a good thing you told me that. Rodents from the anime universe are dang hard to tell apart.
Slave_L wrote:Pikachu is an electric mouse.
:shock: Electric? I hope it has a better range than a Leaf. :mrgreen:

Now back to work on closing that spatial rift that keeps dropping hard-to-identify electric beasties on us.

Jenny.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

:rofl:
bound_jenny wrote:Now back to work on closing that spatial rift that keeps dropping hard-to-identify electric beasties on us.Jenny.
After that last epic hijack, I'm making a resolution to not hijack any posts this year. Although this will be harder than stopping smoking, loosing weight, or saving money.
Slave_L wrote:You have hamsters, I am a nerd. Big deal... xD
I defer to your expert knowledge of Pokémon.
I honestly had no idea Pikachu was a mouse.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:I'm making a resolution to not hijack any posts this year.
If you have a modicum of good cheer in your blood, a thread hijack is irresistible. :hi:
BornThisWay wrote:Although this will be harder than stopping smoking, loosing weight, or saving money.
So many resolutions, so may deserted gyms by March... :rofl:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:So many resolutions, so may deserted gyms by March...

Jenny.
Your resolutions last 'til March :!: The Spatial rift must be slowing your localised time continum :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

BornThisWay wrote::rofl:
bound_jenny wrote:Now back to work on closing that spatial rift that keeps dropping hard-to-identify electric beasties on us.Jenny.
After that last epic hijack, I'm making a resolution to not hijack any posts this year. Although this will be harder than stopping smoking, loosing weight, or saving money.
Slave_L wrote:You have hamsters, I am a nerd. Big deal... xD
I defer to your expert knowledge of Pokémon.
I honestly had no idea Pikachu was a mouse.
I guess I am. I've seen all episodes upto season 19. I'm waiting with 19 until it has fully aired so I can see it in one go. I've also seen all the movies.

In addition I've played many of the games too, so yeah... I guess I do know a bit about Pokemon. :)

For example, Pikachu and its evolved form Raichu are native to the Kanto Region (1st generation, and its not until the Johto region that Pichu, the pre-evolved form of Pikachu is introduced (3rd generation)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:I guess I am. I've seen all episodes up to season 19. I'm waiting with 19 until it has fully aired so I can see it in one go. I've also seen all the movies.

In addition I've played many of the games too, so yeah... I guess I do know a bit about Pokemon. :)

For example, Pikachu and its evolved form Raichu are native to the Kanto Region (1st generation, and its not until the Johto region that Pichu, the pre-evolved form of Pikachu is introduced (3rd generation)
You're to Pokemon what I am to Star Trek. Though I haven't learned Klingon... I can hurl a few insults and epithets (which are the first words anyone learns of any language, other than what's needed to order a beer). By the way, telling a Klingon that his mother wears army boots isn't an insult, it's a compliment.

Jeez... we're such nerds... :rofl:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

:D

I've seen StarTrek TOS twice, TNG too many times to count, I'm currently watching DS9 for the 3rd time, Voyager also too many times to count, Enterprise twice, looking forward to StarTrek Discovery and seen all movies at least 3 times.

Given what I read about ST:Discovery, I have my doubts though, as they want to make the series follow one of the lieutenants rather than the captain, which basically means it becomes a BattleStar Galactica clone, and I din't like BSG for that particular reason. But given that they are using many of the previously considered lost notes from Gene Roddenberry, that makes a lot up for it.

Ka'plah! :)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

To return to the original topic:
Should she orgasm in foreplay?
How well do you know her?
Does she want to orgasm in foreplay?

Depending on the dynamics of the relationship, it could be part of the negotiation.

"I intend to tie you up on the bed. Spread eagle, face down, the big pillow under your hips.
I will first give your butt a good massage, then a light spanking, before I will place my left hand on the small of your back, holding you in place and finger you, until you come.
Then I will screw you slowly and thoroughly. Once I get close, I will pull out and lick you instead.
Once you've come again (or is at the edge) I will screw you and come in you/on you/in your left nostril".

But what does she say?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Actually, I'm not in a relationship, but even still I am interested in casual sex too which made my mind go haywire and though of this question.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Slave_L wrote:Actually, I'm not in a relationship, but even still I am interested in casual sex too which made my mind go haywire and though of this question.
I am in the exactly opposite situation. A longtime monogamous relation to Lady C.
:love:

It has been a long time since I engaged in casual sex, but I have no doubt, that communication is even more important. Tying people whom you hardly know up for sex, could cross some lines...

But again, see what happens.
She probably would not mind a good orgasm, and being a gentleman and concentrating on her pleasure rather than your own, will hardly count against you.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~