Combine classic games with bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bound_jenny

Re: Combine classic games with bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

Variation on one posted on this board about 2010... different squares and artwork but same general idea (it's in my archives somewhere... :wink: ). I believe I recall saying it didn't have enough punishment squares... :whip: :hi:

Thanks for sharing! Pretty cool. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Avarus

Re: Combine classic games with bondage

Post by Avarus »

How about bondage pong? Just the same normal pong, only with bondage! (Gags make everything better :gag: ) plus very little rules to remember!

For those of you who do not know beer pong. You put cups on each end of the table in a triangle shape. It's 1v1 or team vs team. Each team throws a pingpong ball to the other side in alternating turns. Each time you get a ball inside a cup of the other team that other team has to drink what is in the cup and the cup is removed. First team without cups losses.

Now we're not going to do that drinking part. Alcohol and bondage don't mix anyway.

Have a set of restraints for each player on each team. (Handcuffs, ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, if you need more you can always add more fun such as nipple clamps, plugs or a promised whipping or forced orgasm in case of defeat. The last of course depends on how far everyone involved is willing to go.) On some small papers you write each restraint then put the papers in the cups.  First round no cups are removed. Instead for every hit a piece of clothing is removed. Once the team is naked the second round starts for them. Every cup that is hit by the other team is removed and they put on the restraint written on the paper inside the cup. First team to be fully tied up/out of cups loses. It's simple too, in your turn you throw the ball at the cups of the other team if they hit your cup you either take some clothing off or if already naked put some restraints on! :lol: The winners are of course released from whatever restraints they are wearing for the next game, for in the end there can of course be only one winner.
:gag: :gag: :gag: :gag: :whip: