Combine classic games with bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
GamePlayer

Combine classic games with bondage

Post by GamePlayer »

I like the idea of playing a (classic) game and combine the game with bondage.
This way you play a game and you use a bigger bet: your freedom. If you loose: you get tied up.
Its a simply way to spice up the normal games, and set a lower threshold for some bondage.

For example:
* Poker -> Bondage Poker
You play a poker game and the loser of the poker games gets tied up and has to spend time in bondage.
Its a variation like Strip Poker vs Poker.
And you can even play Bondage Strip Poker, the player that ends up naked, gets tied up.

* Monopoly -> Bondage Monopoly
You play monopoly as normal except for one rule. If you end up in jail, you do not have a 'get out of jail' card, you then lost the game. And you get tied up. And you get to get to spend some time in bondage.

Of course you can fill in the bondage part as you want. Its a simple basic idea and fun way to start some bondage for the day/evening.
Love to hear some other games from you that you like to combine with bondage. :D
What other games can be combined with bondage?
KinkInSpace

Re: Combine classic games with bondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice idea, but I would definitely add more flavor to it. Just playing the game and at the end, if you lost you get tied up is not going to do it.

First of all, I would deliberately lose. ;)

Secondly, it would be more fun if something can happen during the game.

Thirdly, losing should definitely be a punishment. For example, They tie you up for a longer than usual time. Maybe while they play another round of the game, where instead of losing = punishment, winning is a sexual reward.

For example the loser then has to orally please the winner to orgasm.

Of course that means you need a minimum of 3 players and a game that is not done after 30 minutes of play.

Also, if the game itself can be modified in a sexual manner, such as strip poker, that would make it more interesting.

So my suggestion would be this:

Lets say you play texas holdem poker with 6 friends. Everyone gets a small amount of cash, and everyone wears the same amount of clothes: socks, underpants, trousers, t-shirt, sweater.

If someone wears shoes too, they go off when the socks do too. If a girl wears a bra, they go off when the t-shirt does too, or the t-shirt goes when the sweater goes.

When someone loses all their cash, they can get some cash back in exchange for a piece of clothing.

The person who currently has the most money will give half of their cash in exchange for a piece of clothing of their choosing, but they cannot ask for clothes that are below other layers of clothing. So if someone is still wearing their trousers, they don't have to take off their underpants. Yes, it is possible that you've lost all your clothes but your socks. This is intentional.

When someone loses all their clothes and thus are completely naked, they play their ultimate game. The first person to lose their ultimate game will be tied up by the others and then have to watch until the game ends.

The others who lose their ultimate game will have to remain naked too, but won't be tied up.

Finally, when one person remains, they are the ultimate winner. The ultimate loser will be untied (or if it is possible to do while still tied, they remain tied). They then have to orally please the winner until they come.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

So easy to do, and every game can be changed that way...
Even solo players...
Just make sure the rules are clear before you start...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Just make sure the rules are clear before you start...
Get a referee with a whip... :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bound_jenny wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Just make sure the rules are clear before you start...
Get a referee with a whip... :whip: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Can I hire you? You may even contribute in the game somehow... I'm sure we'll work something out. :gag: :facepalm: :mrgreen:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Sounds fun, especially for a switch.

It would be interesting if a dominate lost and had to be tied up by the submissive.
Fred Canty

Chess

Post by Fred Canty »

For any piece you TAKE, you do something. And the loser does something else.

For example, if you take a pawn you suck your partners big toe for 1 minute.

Usually, the more pieces you take (therefore, the more punishment you are submited), the bigger are your chances to win.

Suggestion:

If you take a pawn, you suck your partner big toe for 1 minute.
If you take a knight, your partner spanks your buttocks 5 times.
If you take a bishop, you must lick honey off your partner's asshole.
If you take the first rock, you must go outside naked for 1 minute.
If you take the second rock, you must take photos naked and publish it on internet.
If you take the queen, your partner sticks his/her longer finger as deep as possible until you finish your next move (probably it will be funnier if it is not time controlled).

Special movements:
Check (in your favor): figging until you finish your next move.
En Passant: you suck your partner big toe, take a picture and send to your friends.
Castling: nipple torture for 2 minutes.

If you take the king (checkmate), you do whatever you want for 1 day.

Sorry for any English mistake.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It may help to start with: You can do this with playing Chess too. I had no idea to what game you were referring and thought therefor that you were replying to an earlier post.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

slave the title of his post is CHESS
@fred the only mistake you made was spelling rook,probably just a typo.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

tiemeupalso wrote:slave the title of his post is CHESS
@fred the only mistake you made was spelling rook,probably just a typo.
Oh, I never look at post titles because almost no one alters them. lol. My bad.
Avarus

Post by Avarus »

Longtime lurker here :P but hey, time to get involved. Wondered about this exact topic ever since i saw your bondage tournament poll, Gameplayer.

I think battleship would do nicely for this. Take the gameboard like this for example: example

We have six ships, so six stages per ship lost. I image this being played by two people sitting opposite to each other at a table.

1st ship: take off all upper body clothes
2nd ship: take off all lower body clothes
3rd ship: tie your ankles to chair
4th ship: tie your waist to the chair
5th ship: add a gag (time to gag talk and gesture yourself through the rest of the game :gag: )
6th ship: handcuff yourself

Both players tie themselves, so once the loser slips on those handcuffs the winner can untie him/herself before tending to the loser :D .
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

@Avarus: Good idea! :D I like it. People like the Bondage Poker idea, but seem to crawl back because they can't play poker and don't think they have a change with Poker. A different game like yours could be a good alternative.

Wonder if people are gonna cheat a bit as the opponent is gagged and to pronounce while gagged: B3
:gag: Bmm Thmm :gag:
- B 10? .. you missed. :wink:
Could be fun. :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nah, I'd cheat differently.

Them: B3?
Me: No, sorry.
Me takes out ship on B3 and moves it to a different location. xD
Avarus

Post by Avarus »

@Gamplayer: Well, I am very much down for the poker idea. I already know how to play so that won't be an issue. :lol: You could always start with a trial round without consequences for those who do not know how to play.

As for cheating, there shall be very strict consequences for cheating! :gag: :whip:

Any game with a low score system is pervertable. For example trivial pursuit. Every time a player gets a wedge he/she can point out another player who advances a stage. Maybe a small rule like "not the same player twice in a row" to stretch the experience out a bit for everyone. Answering questions with a gag would be problematic though :lol: , so the stages will have to be changed a little. Probably switch 5 and 6 and as long as you are handcuffed someone else moves your piece?
julandrona

Post by julandrona »

Just found I don't remember where

Enjoy
Attachments
Femdompoly 2.jpg