Tonight's Adventue!!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
trepxe

Tonight's Adventue!!

Post by trepxe »

I started dating this girl. I mentioned to her that I like to be tied up. She enjoyed it and from there we have expanded. Now she is my key holder and tonight while I wait for here to come home from work, this is my plan.

I have already had my cb-6000s on all day. Later when she tells me shes heading home im going to put on my locking leather restraints and collar. Then I am going to lock my ankles to the bed at the corners. Finally put my blindfold hood on and lock my wrists to the bed. Next to my head will be a dildo gag and a printed sheet with these instructions.

Rules for todays game.

1. Tease me until I cant take it.
2. Put gag on me.
3. Ride my gag.
4. Leave cage on until you cum.
5. Uncage me and take off gag and blindfold.
6. Have your way with me.
7. Let me cum, or deny my orgasm.
8. (Optional) Pug my cage back on.
9. (Optional) Repeat, or untie me.

Let me know what you all think, and ways to spice it up even more. Ill let you all know how it goes.
Gregovic

Re: Tonight's Adventue!!

Post by Gregovic »

Just be sure to have a good/reliable backup in case she can't make it home for whatever reason. Other than that, if she's open to it, have fun!
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
lj

Post by lj »

Two thoughts come to mind

first, Gregovic is quite right, accidents/delays happen so have something like an ice release/key drop that will let you get free in a couple of hours

second, you are giving her rules ? you're the submissive (in this situation) she can do whatever she wants to do! You might be helpful and put out a range of toys, preferably including some that you really would rather she didn't use, but its' her choice what she uses. You can, of course, ask her to do something you would like, but she may ignore that.

I know, from personal experience, that the most exciting scenes are those that happen without any prompting by the submissive/bottom, the feeling of being unable to alter the course of the scene. Being tied securely and having to watch your partner reach orgasm, or being caged in a chastity device and tormented is great fun, so I hope it goes well :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

somehow i have a feeling you'll be stuck on 1.

that's the drastic shortversion of what lj just wrote.

if my sub would leave a note like that i would go for a hot bubble bath & some binge watching of submission & story of O (with a decibel level making sure you catch the dialogue).
finally, after all that hot TV aroused the heck outta me, i would retire to our bedroom, make myself comfortable beside you, bring myself off, turn off the lights, cuddle up beside you, wish you a good nights sleep & better have breakfast ready when i get up.
[
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

I always keep the keys in reach. What I use as a last lock is hasp for utility boxes. It allows me to lock my last wrist, and unlock it, if need be, yet doesnt have slack in it like if I used a length of chain I could reach. Then when I hear here opening my door, I throw the keys.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000BD8M ... ref=plSrch

Even though I am the one who is submissive, she still isnt that strong at domming, and doesnt like to take control of the situation. However, she does really enjoy me tied up, waiting for her, with a personal note to her, and some rules to follow.

They are loose rules, and shes doesnt have to follow them. Last time she didnt want to cum before me, so she skipped that part. She is ultimately the one in control. They are more of a guide line to help her expand on scenes and to give her ideas of things I like. She isnt really into punishing me or teasing me that much. Thats okay with me though, cause I have no problem teasing myself, by tying myself up and waiting for her.

If she did go take a bath, and leave me there for hrs on end, then came back and didnt let me cum, or untie me, and left me all night, would be amazing. Maybe down the road she will grow to enjoy tormenting me.

I am moving in with her soon and she likes the idea of leaving me locked in restraints, taking all the keys, and leaving me with a list of chores to do around the house. We arent a full time dom/sub couple. Its mostly just in the bedroom from time to time.