ESTIM Question

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Locked_sub

ESTIM Question

Post by Locked_sub »

Hi Everyone. Long time lurker. Never really posted or felt the need too until now. I been playing with a TENS unit and LOVE it. I need someone thing with a bit/lot more kick t o to to really fry my cock. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance. :)
ponylady

Re: ESTIM Question

Post by ponylady »

sure:

cut extension cord in half; remove insulation from ends; plug in & apply liberally to your "hearts desire"; wake up in cardiac arrest IC-unit after sucessful defibrilation.

there is a reason we have a sticky about the very real dangers of estim & the units sold lacking in the "uuummmph" you desire:

your safety

i won't go into detail, but so much can go wrong with estim, that you don't play with fire on that topic.
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Not to sound like... "Take your questions elsewhere... but..."
(You won't know without asking)

There is a site that deals with Stimming and all things Estim...
They have lots of members and lots of answers...

http://www.smartstim.com/forum/index.php
Unfortunaly, members only, so you will need to sign up to look inside.
Free last time I checked.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I think I can call myself an expert when it comes to using E-Stim in a desired and safe way.

When you say frying your cock, I'm pretty sure you mean: "I'd like to find a way to make it hurt enough that I don't want to continue, as I've reached my level."

There are a few techniques you can use to keep enjoying your Estim unit more than you think.

One of the problems you have is that you easily reach the limit of your estim unit when you use it more frequently.

This is basically because your body remembers the electricity and builds up a resistance to it.

But, if you don't use e-stim on that body part for about 1,5 month, you'll find that all this resistance you've build up is gone and suddenly, the device seems far more powerful than it used to be.

My first suggestion therefor is: switch body parts, or if you want to keep stimulating your cock, do it at a different location. More on that later.

Now, you should also keep in mind what exactly is it that e-stim does and why it hurts.

E-stim uses electricity to both stimulate nerve endings and cause muscles to contract. Although the stimulating nerve endings also causes pain and you can crank it up to the max of the powerbox without having to be afraid of serious injury (those boxes are limited for that specific reason) you also have to keep in mind that without building resistance, your muscles will not flex as much. Using a high setting in this case (which will hurt) will cause your muscles to contract in a way they simply can't handle which can be felt like a muscle that locks up. Very painful and very risky in terms of long term injury especially since the muscle will keep contracting at a speed and intensity past its limit for a bit.

And yes, the same can happen to your penis, although there it could actually rupture the inner side which in the medical world is known as a broken penis.

Now, this will only happen if you go way past the pain level, but its a risk you need to be taken into account. For example, if you put estim on a very high setting, but you make it so that the device turns on without proper levelling and you are tied up, you can be assured you will rupture your penis or whatever muscle you are stimulating.

That said, powerboxes have different modes. Some are pulses which feels like needles being inserted. Great feeling, much discomfort but also one that you can easily reach the max with.

There are also those that stimulate using lots of quick pulses which makes it feel like a continuous stream of electricity where some modes apply modulation to the signal to make it feel evolving. These modes often give a somewhat sharp feeling to the electricity as if you are being cut with a knife, but less intense.

If you make sure you go into a relaxing moment to untrain your body, you can use these modes to feel the pain of electricity once more.

That said, our penis is a unique organ because the exact same stimulation can be achieved in various ways. Its really strange but it works... The pleasure muscle we have at the very tip of our penis goes all the way through our penis from top to bottom even though we can't really see it. If you use your finger and touch the pleasure muscle directly, you know you hit it. If you use your finger to follow down from it, you know it stops and you don't feel it anymore.

Even though this is the case, e-stim does not work that way. Every e-stim you do on your penis is felt through your entire penis.

This means also, that if you have 2 rings, you place one behind your scrotum and one on the base of your penis (so they're like 2 cm apart) you will still feel it as if that ring was attached to your cock. Even more so, If you put an e-stim pad on your perineum (close to where your balls end), and another one somewhere else, it will feel like that pad is directly placed on top of your pleasure muscle. Cumming is pretty easily (and very awesome if I may say so).

Next, there is also the way to stimulate horizontal instead of vertical: eg. both sides of your penis rather than the top and the base. This will give a different feeling, but it will still hit it where you want, your penis.

Each different location will ensure that you can enjoy the electricity using a less intense setting and still feel it very powerfully.

Lastly, don't forget, the smaller the contact point of your accessory, the more powerful it will feel, and the closer both accessories are together, the less intense the setting needs to be in order to deliver the same shock.

So: when both electrodes are only 2 cm apart (like below the balls and above the balls, it will stimulate far more intense than when you stimulate below the balls and at the cock.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.