Post your biggest bondage related wish (scenario)

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Post your biggest bondage related wish (scenario)

Post by KinkInSpace »

There are some scenario's we dream of and wish we could do, but for some reason we currently can't.

Please understand, that unlike fantasies where you dream of something bad happening to you, but when it actually could happen, you are scared and don't want it anymore, wishing for something you could experience is different, and the reason for not having it done already can be such as: it simply doesn't exist or it requires two or more people and you are alone or otherwise with too few people.

Now my question to you is, is there an experience you'd love to experience, but currently can't? Take in consideration, that if I would visit you tomorrow and offer you this exact experience the way you want it for free, with every aspect taken care off, you wouldn't need to hesitate and instantly say yes!

Please share the wish and also why you currently are unable to do it. Also, I'm pretty sure many people here will wish for a bondage partner. That by itself is not a scenario but likely a requirement for one. I'm after the scenarios as it may spark ideas and it helps to learn about each other too.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 19 Oct 2016, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: Post your biggest bondage related wish

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll go first to start the topic and give an idea of what it is all about.

wish
I frequently wear a chastity cage and I love it. For me its not about not being allowed to come, but more about the fact that I'm locked up for both the feeling it provides as the reminder when I go to the toilet.

My wish would be that for a month of time I would not be allowed to see my penis at all, so I will be longing for it the entire month and when I finally get it back, it'll be a big thing to see my penis again.

why I currently can't
There are two reasons I can't do this. The first is that with my chastity cage, I can always see little bit of my penis. A chastity belt which fully encloses my penis would work better, even more so if it would also put my balls away and can't be seen or felt. Now I don't have the money to buy me a proper belt although I am saving money for one.

The second part and this is the most important one: I am alone, and wearing a belt, especially for a month, requires proper cleaning procedures. The best way is to simply take off the belt. This could be accomplished if I had a Mistress who would blindfold me, then take it off, clean my penis and the belt, put it back on, and only then remove the blindfold.

Its funny that at one point the entire month of doing this is more like a punishment than great, but that entire month of longing for it and finally get it, is like getting a big present.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i wish i could be put in a vac-bed or vac-cube. but i live with my parents and also dont have anyone to play with. another thing i would love to try, is to be put into an inflatable sleepsack for a whole day, or even a normal sleepsack with the internal sleeves. again, requires a second person.

basically, my biggest with is to have someone to play with.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i wish i had someone that would be happy binding,being my keyholder,and/or just being a safety person when i do self bondage.somebody i could talk to,mabey get some ideas from,and fulfill some of their fanticies too.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Just to clarify something here... I am after scenarios. I'm pretty sure that most people here who are not in a BDSM relation will wish for someone to play with. I'm interested in their fantasies.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Slave_L, are you familiar with the seed pod? I know Mr. S vends it... seems ideal for what you're after.
lj

Post by lj »

TNTBound wrote:i wish i could be put in a vac-bed or vac-cube. but i live with my parents and also dont have anyone to play with. another thing i would love to try, is to be put into an inflatable sleepsack for a whole day, or even a normal sleepsack with the internal sleeves. again, requires a second person.

basically, my biggest with is to have someone to play with.
https://fetlife.com/groups/23363

I don't particularly like FetLife but it IS a world-wide kink site and I found the above link simply by typing in "Johnstown"

I keep saying GO TO YOUR LOCAL MUNCH

or whatever group meets near you.

I know REALLY I KNOW (cos I did it, aged 60)how hard it is to take that step, but TAKE IT!!!!!

and be amazed at how many friends you will find, real people, who share some of your kinks

you, and anyone else reading this, there are lots of happy perves just like you, just take that step away from the keyboard and find YOUR play partner/friend/lover

take the step, it isn't that hard :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Gregovic

Re: Post your biggest bondage related wish (scenario)

Post by Gregovic »

@lj, I would love to but I'm still just not sure I am comfortable telling anyone about my kinks... (And that first step SEEMS like climbing a mountain, while wearing a lead vest, with legs hobbled, in a snowstorm...) On top of that I find Fet-life just about the most confusing website I have ever used.

As for scenarios I would like to try I have a list of things I have fantasized about experiencing (some already mentioned by others as well ):
- Being made to serve a mistress as a sissy maid. With no control over what I wear and strictly enforced rules on how I am to look, dress and behave.
- Sleeping in a sleepsack (One of those impressive looking canvas ones with lots of straps and internal sleeves, preferably with it completely strapped down to a bench or alternatively suspended in mid air by so many ropes it's also pretty much immovable)
- Being inside a vacbed or vaccube
- Suspension bondage
- Being transported over long distance while in bondage, blindfolded and gagged, with no idea where I am going or what will happen when I get there.
- In bondage deep inside a cave or mine, watching the light of the torch and the sound of the footsteps of my mistress slowly fading away into the distance. Not knowing if or when she comes back. Attached to E-stim devices and with spanking machines and cold water spray nozzles all around me that turn on at random intervals. Knowing I am far removed from anybody that could care to help me. (I doubt I could last long in this scenario without losing my mind though :gag: )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i would love to also,but the nearest one to me is 100+ miles round trip from where i live and they have it during the week.
i made a couple but my pocketbook took a beating,not me.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I would like to go back about 4 years ago, when my Wife would put me in my
Strait Jacket, ear plugs, sensory hood tight with extra large gag, locked on,
leg irons. I would spend a whole Saturday or Sunday like that.
I would have to walk around to try to locate her, to get free.
The most I spent like that was 9 hours, minimum was 4 hours. She would make
me stay in it for four hours before I could even hope for a release.
O' BTW, I had to wear a Diaper.
Rader
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i hope you hung onto her
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

tiemeupalso wrote:i hope you hung onto her
she had to leave for higher grounds.
[
Amos101010

Post by Amos101010 »

I would like to be put in a full body cast for a few days ,
but finding someone you can trust and has the time
and inclination to look after me for that amount of
time is proving difficult to say the least
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Have you ever been in a bodycast? You may want to limit this to a short length of time, say 1 hour for your first go. This will make it far easier to find someone to help you. Being in a bodycast will mean you can't move, and not being able to move for an extended time will be very uncomfortable. Not something your body can take normally and may need some training.

If you have no idea what I mean, when you lay in bed, try laying on one side for as long as you can. You do not necessary need to sleep, but you'll find out that eventually maybe it takes a bit longer as you can still move and likely will, but say 1,5 hours laying and moving a little while remaining on one side will eventually cause you to get very uncomfortable and you'll get an uncontrollable urge to turn around. Although you can, it urge will not change if you can't, but it will build up, and it'll feel like you become crazy. Its like an energy builds up inside you that wants to go out, but it can't. It feels like you go through a rage while you aren't and given that you can't fix it, it becomes stronger and stronger and you will want to scream at some point trying to release that rage, but it won't help much. If you do this in a bodycast, it is likely that you reach this state 2 or 3 hours in if not sooner and you still have more than a day to go.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I would have to say.... No safe word. I know that seems crazy. I don't like being hurt. Not in to whipping or anything like that. But to be in a predicament where I could be psychologically messed with or even forced to do things that I wouldn't normally do because the alternative to not doing it would be far worse. To be completely at the mercy of another. But again, I don't consider myself a submissive and would never voluntarily lick boots unless there was a consequence tied to not doing so that I really want to avoid.
You can compare it to maybe getting on a roller coaster, once you bring down the body harness and the thing starts moving, it's too late to change your mind and your in it to the finish. No matter how much you may regret it as the thing is climbing the first hill.
It would be the biggest thrill for me to know that I have no way out and there is nothing I can say to stop it, but again, I'm not in to being hurt. But the Psychology of it.
Would not be opposed to a pegging as well... not that I could do anything to stop it...
As a switch, I would enjoy being in either role of this scenario, top or bottom.
Last edited by BornThisWay on 27 Oct 2016, 05:23, edited 5 times in total.