Post your biggest bondage related wish (scenario)

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Oneday

Re: Post your biggest bondage related wish (scenario)

Post by Oneday »

Slave_L wrote:All tied up, your wish reminds me of another scenario I'd love to undergo some time.

During fall, my mistress takes me to a remote area, somewhere outside, preferably where no one comes or at least no consequences will be made for being naked, but still preferably a location where no one is able to see me and/or hear me.

I'm being taken there when it is dry, I'm ordered to strip naked. If the temperature is too cold for my comfort, a nearby campfire will be made to warm me up somewhat. I'm shackled to a fixed position where I am unable to move much and my hands are rendered useless.

I remain there for several hours while being entertained and cared for. At some point rain will come and mistress takes a safe retreat in a tent, leaving me all exposed outside and naked in the rain. It may be the case that it rains for short or long periods of time, one or more occasions.

Mistress may alter my position between downpour, for example placing me on a table bound with my hands shackled near my head.

There are a few reasons why this hasn't happened yet.

The most obvious reason is the lack of a mistress, but also a good reason is the fact that I haven't located a public outdoor area that I'm sure of no one will come to. I've considered going outside in the rain to a remote area and get out of my clothes there to be naked in the rain (I would bring my tent with me, get naked inside, and have all preparations inside the tent such as a place to put my clothes (possibly a safe with timer) and a towel for after the rain.

The Netherlands is a very crowded country and almost all public places gives a guarantee that someone will be there at least once a day. I would have to buy my own land, put walls around it, if I want to ensure that I'm not disturbing anyone else.

Pretty much this. Spread eagle on the ground or tied on the table. Waiting for it to rain. Blindfolded and gaged.
Although not naked. I'd prefer like a casual dress pantyhose tights or leggings. And heels..

All reality. My wish would to be tied up where I can't get myself out
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

I would like to have a relationship with a woman who would keep me as her bondage barbi doll. Dress me as she wants, a girlfriend, maid, little girl or baby.
Anything_Once

Post by Anything_Once »

Me and my wife go away for a short break to a secluded cottage with private woodland / countryside, hedges hiding everything from view of the road.

After arriving I am to become her bondage pup for the duration. The majority of the time I am treated just like a dog would be treated, naked, tail plugged, all food from bowls, pet bed to rest in, cage to sleep in, not allowed on furniture, taken for walks outside and expected to go to the toilet as a dog would. No communication other than pup noises and motions.

Although I am a bondage pup so sometimes I get tied up at her whim. Some times I might tied to ensure I am forced to stay on all fours, or maybe just tied and/or tormented in different ways for her amusement. For example maybe if her pup is too troublesome whilst she is preparing food I'm left hogtied in front of my bowl to wait for here to finish cooking, eating then fill my bowl.

During this time I am played with, trained and interacted with just as if I were a pup with a few differences. If she needs to leave for a while, to buy some things or visit a town or city I am left at the cottage. I might be left with entertainment a selection of dog toys or maybe a having my tail plug removed and have a selection of other toys left out, or the tv / computer left on possible with an interesting video playlist running for the duration.

This is something that we have actually talked about and may happen at some point in the future.
The problem with trying anything once is that eventually it gets hard to find new things to try...
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

I fantasize a lot about SB for two or even three.
An SB for three could be that i'm lying on my back secured to the bed by arms, legs, body and head with a remote controlled butt plug inserted and a remote controlled dildo gag in my mouth. my head in a leather mask with pepper pod eyes and a mirror above my head so i get a blurred view of the scene. A nice female in leather lingerie, stocking and ballet boots is sitting on the remote controlled dildo gag with also a remote controlled butt plug inserted. Her ankles are tightened strict to her waist belt so she can't get up and move but little, arms in an armbinder. She has a ring gag so she will drool all over me. On my dick sits the second female all dressed up in leather corset, stockings and ballet boots also with a remote controlled butt plug and remote controlled wand secured between her clit and my belly, to her and my pleasure. Her ankles are also secured strict to her waist belt preventing her from getting up. She is also ring gagged. Her arms are tightened in a reversed prayer.
Both females wear a crotch rope that holds the large butt plug in place and a second rope runs from the crotch rope thru a D-ring of their collar to the back and front of the bed. So that every time they lean forward the butt plugs are forced up their asses. Their nipples are joined together so that they have the choice between painful nipples or intrusive butt plugs. My nipples are secured to the strings attaching their nipples so that every time they pull their nipples mine are pulled to.
All remote controlled devices are connected to a controller that will activate and changes intensity at random. None of the females is blindfolded so they can see each others orgasms.
Release is only possible if a certain number of orgasms combined is reached.
Another is where i get pegged by a female in leather and we are both secured in a machine that makes the pumping movement. i'm on all fours. The female has both holes plugged with remote controlled dildos and the dildo in my ass is also remote controlled. The female her wrists are tight to a waist belt and her elbows tight together behind her back. I wear a chastity cage and the only way for release is when there is enough cum to tip a scale under me. The only way i can come is thru pegging.
The pegging machine and remote controlled devices are connected to an controller which will work them at random.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
tigerX

Post by tigerX »

Simple. To do a woman who is in 6 inch heels and handcuffs behind her back. For extra credit points: To get her off while she's cuffed hand and foot. Nothing too complicated.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

I want just find one, who is still bound... And continue from there:P :whip: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :whip: :love:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Lockedup4eva

Post by Lockedup4eva »

Qurat wrote:I want just find one, who is still bound... And continue from there:P :whip: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :whip: :love:
Lol, Im not far off that but Id like to be the one found! Preferably by a gorgeous 6' Dominatrix in a sheer bodystocking and boots. Rowl!
Of course id like to try your padded cell....wait...only if you promise to lock the straightjacket 1st ;-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The last several posts, people started to just write down scenarios they'd like to do, but apparently did not read the very first post.

Please, when you tell us your scenario, also add why you haven't already done it. Why is it a wish, and not something you already did?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.