Wife bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Wife bondage

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If she like cuffs... then let her wear a pair for the weekend...
Behind the back would be great, then she would rely on you for just about everything...
But... even in front will take away some of her freedoms and make her feel helpless...
And isn't that the underlying idea behind bondage games?
Next could be the crotch rope... not too tight, and over the panties, just tight enough that she knows
it's there...
Then the crotch rope connected to the cuffs, but with enough slack that everything is within reach...
until she forgets and reaches over her head...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
966dieselman

Post by 966dieselman »

Hahah woops. Thought I caught all of my mistakes. It was supposed to say rape. It would be nice to cuff her up for the good part of a day but I don't think that would fly at this point. And I dont think our 1 year old would like that either lol. Maybe when he stays by the grandparents we could do that. A crotch rope would be fun but I think that would be pushing it at this point. I happy that she is in to some of it at this point. I'll just have to wait and see what happens in the future. She doesn't want all of her limbs tied at one time either right now guess she still wants to feel some what free.

We have a pair of double locking hand cuffs that along with scarves should be able to get her into trouble lol. Thanks for the ideas again.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

if she likes cuffs, maybe you should ask her if she digs you wearing a police uniform/ fbi costume (yup, i consider these costumes), arresting her & subject her to a naughty frisking
tickles her pink.
[