Vac Cube closed trap

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
BonuSSS

Vac Cube closed trap

Post by BonuSSS »

Hi all im new in forum and i have a few questions about this
I want to buy professional Vaccum Cube to self bondage/meditation etc [at the begining of]

I really like the cube and would like to try myself out of this release
I have a cabin in the woods and there I tried to break free from this nasty little cube XD

I will not have the turn power vacuum, but my head I was outside the cube, arms would be within the LaTeX but do not adhere to the restthe rest of my body is trapped in a cube.

It will be difficult to let go of the cube? in case if no one at the time did not come? Someone was in that trap ?
I ask because I'm curious, and when friends do not want to play this game/toy :)

I do as I had some opportunity to move my hands it I could get away with this ?
But none of this and nothing it can not, and the cube will simply move with me ?

Cube probably is not so hard to leave it as a bed, What do you think guys?

In the position on knees
How when I could move his hands and example for something to catch and move to another place then I ran away from this trap ?
Byt maybe cube to move with me ? still not releasing me from the inside?

I understand that the cube clung pretty close
But the gum is quite thin and flexible
I ask because I wonder if it is easy to escape from this thing keeping vacuum
TNTBound

Re: Vac Cube closed trap

Post by TNTBound »

if your hands are inside the latex, then there in going to be no chance of escaping by yourself.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
BonuSSS

Post by BonuSSS »

But I wrote that I could have something to grab or push and thereby move the cube.
1. And then what I have escaped from the trap ?
2. Or cube to move with me holding me still trapped inside ?
BonuSSS

Post by BonuSSS »

Yes, but I had my head out of the cube and the hand I had LaTeX but came out to more than a cube
Are you saying that this cube clung to me and I could not break out of this
I not left behind srukture
Even as i could move this trap all the time that was around me holding tightly wrapped ?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Looked at this video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRteF8dX8v0

Your hands indeed seem to be able to have some room for movement. You may be able to find a way to get out, but I wouldn't count on it. If you think you can but you cannot, and there's no one there, then you have a big problem.

Also, I don't think you will be able to actually get into one and turn on the vac alone without some kind of one-way contraption.

Don't forget, when the vacuum cleaner has removed all air and then is turned off, its not a guarantee that you will be automatically released. A vacuum bed is more strict, true, but I doubt this one will allow you to escape.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

We have a general principle on this site. Vacuum bondage is NOT suitable or safe for self-bondage.

Yes, some people do it and survive. Some do not survive. One guy who made vacuum beds for commercial sales died using his own product.

If you have not experienced using one, take it from me, who has (NOT on my own!) Restraint is near perfect. Moving is all but impossible, a slight lift of a finger, a twitch of a muscle. If the latex covers your face, losing the breathing tube will result in death because you won't be able to move back to it.

I very strongly recommend you try a vacuum bed or cube with other people operating it. Then you might be able to make a judgement based on reality.

We would prefer not to lose members of this site.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:We would prefer not to lose members of this site.
Exactly. We want to read about your experiences, not your obituary. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BonuSSS

Re: Vac Cube Closed Trap

Post by BonuSSS »

Thanx for advice guys
I backup my live of course, because I would not want to spend the rest of my life trapped in this :)
In the worst case, as I do not run away from it, then hire a shame when he comes family / friends after few days, to my cabin in the woods and see me haha :rofl:
It will not be too tight around the neck, and the head is outside the cube

I also see that the person locked in the center of the cube can move, the whole structure also moves, latex and pipes, It does not look somehow solidly

buy i see it that...
My head I was outside the cube, arms would be inside the LaTeX but do not adhere to the restthe, rest of my body is trapped in a cube.
like this
I'm afraid only because I will not be able to get out of the cube, even if i move it around the flor/strugling
Image It looks like a cocoon of spider webs :lol:
Image Head and shoulders are on the outside, the trap stack man in the middle
So part of my body I was outside the ''cocoon''
It is flexible so I can always pull more out of this my body?
The only difference is that I had hands outside the cube but also wrapped in LaTeX

My friends are not fans bndage
I'm gonna be able to breathe because I'm gonna head was outside the cube.

Tell me if I got stuck there, or at least it will be comfortable lying until waiting to someone freed me ?
I planned to close the cube around Himself That as in pictures
U want told me guys that the trap closes my body and did not let go, even for a few days ?
lj

Post by lj »

I haven't experienced a vacuum cube but if the latex is anything like the latex that was used in the vacuum bed I experienced, it is very elastic, so it closes in on the body very firmly. You are then fighting the combined strength of all the latex, not just the part touching you, so all your muscles are pulling against a constant strong tension, which would become very tiring. The cube structure may not be very strong, but again it is the overall structure that you are fighting, and the latex will add additional strength by spreading any load you apply.

Your body is substantially enclosed in an impermeable cover, so you will not be able to cool your body by sweating, which may give problems with temperature control, particularly with the exertion caused by trying to escape.

People usually die after 3 to 5 days without water, probably nearer 3 days if fully enclosed in latex as the only way to regulate temperature would be by panting.

I say again, this is NOT a safe form of self-bondage. If the OP wants to spend the money and buy one, or make one, invite people from the local Kink community to join in with the fun and have a safe supervised session.
BonuSSS

Post by BonuSSS »

Thanks for the explanation Lj, that is why I ask before I do anything.
Even at the end I have a few questions to finally rethink how to approach
I see that you know about these things that I ask a few more questions

So saying simply, you're telling me or give to understand I would brandishes like a fly in a spider's web and and I would not run away from there, at most, I got tired and is frustrated. :(

1. I place an order this cube to my country in Central Europe ?
2. I'm interested in buying such a cube as screenshots. Do you think that just such a cube as screens [with a hole for the head] is able to catch me so that I do not get out of this trap
3. I was browsing the network few hours already read different opinions and most people write that the cube does not bond as bed, and I'm interested only a cube closed, but not bed.
4. From what you say it like I was becoming a central part of the cube, on which the whole trap closes and keeps ?
5. "Your body is substantially enclosed in an impermeable cover, so you will not be able to cool your body by sweating" - the neck and the head they will not be closed.
6. " You are then fighting the combined strength of all the latex" - So the whole trap is formed around my body tight cocoon mounted on the center of the cube and and kept from all sides ... ?
7. " You are then fighting the combined strength of all the latex, not just the part touching you, so all your muscles are pulling against a constant strong tension, which would become very tiring." - On the some films [Also in this which are screenshots] They show that the ankle was very bent, and people sitting in it can lean up to half of its body, because everything is very flexible, in one movie cube bent in a parallelogram, with sharp angles at least 45 if not more. So even if I had struggled and fightt with this trap many times, it is by its flexibility, and so she returns back to its original position, no matter how many times and how far I come out from the center. Just as I change a cube in a parallelogram so that he would form a cube back, and will hold me as much as the first time ... ?

Sorry for my English its is not my fluent language.
Last edited by BonuSSS on 23 Sep 2016, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You can move a bit inside the vacuum, but you cannot move any part further outside of the vacuum.

Once in, you are trapped. Period.

And don't forget, spending a few hours in this position is going to be very challenging, spending 3 days will likely mean end of story as you've passed out before then.

Also when latex covers your skin tightly, you will simply not sweat because air resistance keeps sweat from forming. But sweating is the least of your concern. Staying hydrated and surviving a position like that for that long is going to be the real challenge.

And in case you think: well if that fails, it'll be fun, no it won't. It may be the first hour, but when you know you can't get out and you also know that the pain in your limbs is getting worse and worse, and your muscles demand to be moved far more than you are allowed, the frustration will turn this fun ride into agony. This alone will cause a huge energydrain.

I would estimate that you would pass out after about 12 hours, likely sooner, simply because you are out of energy.

Did I mention that the weaker you get, the harder it will be to get out one way or the other (not that you actually can)?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

I started replying but a vanilla friend turned up to help with a computer problem, so I had to stop !

Slave_L has answered, but I'll go through the points queried by the OP

1 I have no knowledge of where you can buy, nor where they would deliver, so do some research
2 You really don't understand the way a vacuum/latex combination works. The vacuum bonds the latex to every bump and fold of your body or clothes just as if it was glue. You might move a finger by 3mm. Every attempt to move is resisted. You cannot slide a leg or arm like you can between sheets.
3 although your head may be free, the strength of the vacuum would prevent any escape through the neck hole.
4 you do become part of the trap
5 the head and neck will help a little with cooling, but not enough
6 yes, you are trapped !
7 you can move, but the latex will always be trying to pull you back into the cube shape.

If you want to try an experiment, set up a tight spread-eagle bondage on a bed, using "bungee" straps instead of rope or chain - use the ones for holding down loads on trailers or car roof-racks. Do make sure you have a knife to release yourself, use cuffs to spread the load on wrists and ankles. You will be able to easily pull against the elastic but it will always pull you back when you relax. Try that for a few hours. Then imagine what it would be like if the tension applied to your whole body.
BonuSSS

Post by BonuSSS »

@ Slave_L
Can you give me to understand Slave_L So this trap would be with me he fused
Maybe try a shorter time and tell my girlfriend that morning came :)

I think that one night peacefully survive, and if you run away at all will be a success
Because I do not much like being trapped, I like to escape from the traps...

Once I broke the handcuffs [KELMET] Police straining my hands
And unlocks many more with a clamp
Houdini I'm not but I like escapes challenge and risk:)

***********************************************************************************

@ lj
Lj and I can always still flexing his deformed cube corner executioners to 45 and less, so that it will create a parallelogram and no pulls me again inside, but structure latex back old form to ?
I once had a latex in his hand and ripped it, the ankle is tougher under vacuum ?

***********************************************************************************

From what you write here Guys is a man is trapped in this totally helpless
And indeed, after a long time i can probably be pretty pissed off, because trap flexible and soft, and bends, but probably still keep me in the middle and prewent escape...
Not even strength because everything that deform, latex back will form a cube with me in the middle.
Thanks for the advice because I had just stuck a few days I would have probably collapsed, broked and what a shame

If I buy this toy i try it for one night only :)
lj

Post by lj »

BonuSSS wrote: If I buy this toy i try it for one night only :)
It might be your last night. :(

if you have a girlfriend, use the cube when she is with you, then you have a safe escape
BonuSSS

Post by BonuSSS »

Y i have Girlfriend and soon and im stupis i known hahaha
I dont use cube when she is, but i dont wand she call me perver : )
Women in my country are a little conservative, and I do not I'll explain that I like to escape from the strange things, glued cubes etc...

But very thx for all advice and exhaustive answers u have good level of conversation in this forum, fast and concrete answers.

EDIT By the Way lj your answer to pts nr 7. "you can move, but the latex will always be trying to pull you back into the cube shape" - slightly scared me...

When i buy this "trap-cube" [expensive crap 800 $ for PCV pipes and latex pfff] when i record film may escape or die :) and u guys laughing in my ded body stil traps in this nasty cube in web photos [kidding]