Vac Cube closed trap

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

Re: Vac Cube closed trap

Post by KinkInSpace »

Keep in mind that this is equipment made to prevent anyone from escaping. You may think you can escape, but you will not escape. Not with this one.

The only way I can see that one would be able to get out, is by destroying the latex with something really sharp. Then again, the action required to do this will most likely cause said person to be hit as well, requiring a trip to the Emergency Room by ambulance.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
BonuSSS

Post by BonuSSS »

So I am the focal point of which depends on the trap. If I change position in a cube, a trap adapt to me, forming a different shape, and the back will form a cube again?
And I bent it to the shape ?

Even with such deformation trap to slowly come back to the form of a cube, using me to adjust the angles ? :shock:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

BonuSSS wrote:So I am the focal point of which depends on the trap. If I change position in a cube, a trap adapt to me, forming a different shape, and the back will form a cube again?
And I bent it to the shape ?

Even with such deformation trap to slowly come back to the form of a cube, using me to adjust the angles ? :shock:
Again, you should stop trying to think your way out of this. Yes, you can deform the vac-cube, but it takes a lot of force and it brings you no closer to release. Once you are in you cannot move much at all, your fingers and limbs are useless. Bending the cube a little might give you a feeling of achievement but it doesn't do anything to let you free yourself. Once you relax it WILL form back into a cube and you are right back where you started. Vac beds and cubes are NOT self bondage equipment.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
lj

Post by lj »

OK I'm closing this thread

the OP is determined to use the vacuum cube for self-bondage with no safety back-up, despite repeated, clear and well-informed reasons why it is a VERY bad idea

If it is your "thing", vacuum bondage is an exciting experience, it is certainly highly restrictive, but, as Moderators, our considered opinion is that the risks outweigh the fun in the solo self-bondage environment. If you get the opportunity to try it, in a partnered situation, go for it !

A guiding principle of BoundAnna is to provide information and the benefit of real-life experience to help people make informed decisions about their kinks and personal safety. We try to avoid making judgements for people, just point out the potential risks at let them make up their own minds.
be a switch, double the fun :-)