2nd part: Bondage Poker Tournament (Poll)

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
GamePlayer

2nd part: Bondage Poker Tournament (Poll)

Post by GamePlayer »

I created the idea of a Bondage Poker Tournament about 2 years ago, and ask you for your input. And thanks for your input.
Based on those results I created a new poll, to see if it can be carried out for real (..soon?..).
By the first idea the focus point was to wide or to big. E.g: would you play the Bondage Poker game (with clothes) or the Bondage Strip Poker game.. And most votes went to Bondage Strip Poker game, so I picked up those most popular parts/answers and started to work with that. But still needs some tweaking.
And hopefully the outcome from these results will result in a version that can be played for real.
So after selecting from those answers I created a second poll. Based on a Poker game with (max.) 6 players on 1 table.

Hope you like to help me and go the my poll on the mister poll website. (Unfortunately I can't add more then one questions on this forum poll).
Please vote (again) if you like the idea of a Bondage Poker Tournament:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/613426

Thanks. :D
davisev5225

Re: 2nd part: Bondage Poker Tournament (Poll)

Post by davisev5225 »

Since the idea of stimulation was presented, I came up with the following idea that I submitted:

During their last hand, when a player is already naked and could potentially lose (and be tied) from the results of that hand, they get a one-time opportunity to "up the ante" by betting on stimulation. The bet is, if they win the hand, they get an article of clothing back. If they lose, the must suffer stimulation for the duration of their bondage. (Women get a vibrating vaginal toy, men get a vibrating anal toy.) Each player may only use the bet once, so if they win the first time, they can't bet it again, and if they subsequently lose, they must spend the time without the possibility of stimulation. :twisted:

Oh, and scissors make everything fun. Cut all the clothes. ;)
Avarus

Re: 2nd part: Bondage Poker Tournament (Poll)

Post by Avarus »

Hrmm, I suddenly realised something else. What if the one winning (and thus doing the tying up) does a poor job and someone manages to wriggle free?