How much punishment?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

How much punishment?

Postby Keyless » 25 Feb 2016, 12:06

I'd be interested to know what people think about this idea for deciding the severity of a punishment to be administered to a slave. It would work like this. The slave would be locked up ready to receive the punishment. He would then be told what he had done, that he was to be punished and the method to be used. His Mistress would then write down clearly the severity of the punishment she thinks he deserves. This might be strokes, hours, days or whatever is appropriate for the method of punishment to be used. Without seeing what Mistress has written, the slave has to state what severity of punishment he thinks he deserves. Mistress then shows him what she has written. If he has stated the larger of the two numbers then that's what he thinks he deserves and that's what he gets. If he has stated a lower number than Mistress then he gets the number she wrote down, plus a punishment for underestimating the seriousness of what he has done, which is equal to the difference between the two numbers. For example. if Mistress wrote ten and the slave said five he would get 15.

It might be useful to keep a piece of something like shiny plastic and a dry wipe pen, specially for Mistress to write down her number.

Of course, all subject to safe words, limits, consent etc.
Keyless

Re: How much punishment?

Postby Slave_L » 25 Feb 2016, 21:58

It would be fun, but also depends on the punishment at hand. One of the jobs of a Mistress is to make sure the punishment is not too much. This could lead to it being too much.

But if sense is at play, then this would be fun for sure. But I guess as slave, it is even more fun if you don't have to think about what is going to come ahead and just receive anything. Adding this game in the mix can be fun for a session or two though, but I'd not make it the standard.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username Slave_L and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Slave_L

Postby Keyless » 01 Mar 2016, 16:56

I'm certainly not proposing anything which goes too far. The Mistress should not want to impose a punishment which is anywhere near "too far". Even if the slave says zero he can only double what Mistress has said, and he'd be silly to say zero. The slave should not propose anything he could not handle, so things should not get out of hand. The scheme does have a number of potential benefits. The slave always loses, which is an important element of a Mistress slave relationship. I expect my Mistress is not the only one who is reluctant to make punishments severe enough to make the slave feel confident that he is properly controlled. With this scheme the slave can ask for more severe punishment without directly telling Mistress what to do. Mistress can then increase her severity. Once punishment levels are established, the slave will have a good idea what Mistress will say, but he is still in something of a dilemma - guess a high number to be on the safe side, or guess low and get even more. Personally i like to be sure that I can't get away with anything so, when we next have a chance, I think I will see if Mistress will play along with it. I know I can trust her not to go too far.
Keyless

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 12 Apr 2019, 06:09

Sounds like an interesting addition to a game of chance, where dice, card or a roulette wheel might be utilized. One of the meaner ones, since as stated, the sub will always lose.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Postby lj » 12 Apr 2019, 08:30

My Lady and I developed something similar, which might be of interest.

A number of implements were laid out in a row, floggers, canes, whips. My position was, shall we say, secured, plus a blindfold and minus any clothes. My Lady then asked for a number between, for example 1 and 10. On getting my response, she would count along the row of implements until she arrived at the chosen number, and selected that implement. Another number was then requested, plus a another number. She would then arbitrarily use the numbers in some mathematical way - perhaps add them, or multiply them if I had chosen numbers she considered too small - that determined the number of strokes.

She would then repalce the implement wherever she wished in the row, and the process was repeated. And repeated...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
lj

Return to Bondage