What gives you the most sexual pleasure of all things?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
KinkInSpace

What gives you the most sexual pleasure of all things?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I know we are on a kinky forum here, but even if you include normal sex, what have you done, or was done to you that gave you the most sexual pleasure, and why?

It can really be anything. Bondage, pain, casual sex, sex in a certain position, sex at a certain location, oral sex, anal sex, anything.

Please don't just tell what it is, add a bit of explanation to it if you can. What was the experience, why did you like it, etc...

It may give some ideas for others to try. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: What gives you the most sexual pleasure of all things?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll start.

I have done quite a few things and to me pain is something that gives me lots of sexual pleasure, depending on where it is.

Pain in my penis and my nipples work best. My ass too, but my penis and nipples work better. In fact, my nipples work best for me.

I've done many painful things to my nipples, but the thing that gives me the most sexual pleasure is actually not the most painful thing of all things.

What I do is first insert a needle in each nipple. Yes, this bit is painful, but not as much as people think it does. Once the needles are in my nipples, I hook aligator clips to each needle (so metal to metal). The aligator clips are hooked up to my estim powerbox from Mystim. I use a mode that has constant power with lots of small fluctuations.

I slowly raise the electricity level until I start to feel something. Because it is very little electricity, I feel small spikes and nothing. This is actually more painful (but still not at all) than when I increase the power a bit more and the electricity fully flows. At this point, my body adjusts to the feeling and I feel a very gentle massage/vibration. I increase the levels and it becomes a strong vibration. It is like I have a magic wand attached to my nipples, but not on the outside, but on the inside.

This feeling is so good, it is really the best thing I ever felt. I increase the intensity even higher upto the point where the vibrations become so strong it turns into a burning sensation, which feels great to me. I go even higher until it turns into actual pain, but only little pain. This is where I have to be very careful or I will orgasm. If I slowly raise the electricity and get to this point after 10 minutes, I usually can get past the orgasm and just enjoy the feeling for as long as I want.

I can increase the intensity much higher until it becomes actually quite painful where I want to resist and feel like I'm being in great discomfort. It is this that definitely reaches my top 1 spot and I occasionally go to this place. If I do it long enough, when I end the session, my nipples are fully mute, as in, no feeling in them at all. Not even touching the skin. My pain threshold has been raised so much that normal stimuli is gone for at least 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how long I kept the electricity up. Of course, if I power up my estim box and raise the levels, I do feel that. I also don't feel the needles at that point at all, not even the removing. But I usually wait until I feel them again, so I have some enjoyment from removing the needles too. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I like to be tied up so tight, sensory hood, the works so I can not an inch.
Not even to squirm around.
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Other than bound sex or sexual stimulation, i'd say sex in a corset.

It's a bit like bondage but there is the really sensual aspect of the corset to help it along. The nice, snug grip around the torso constrains but doesn't restrain - you feel it pressing into you all the time, and all the more so when you take a deep breath (very popular during sex). That sort of magnifies the intensity of the climax. It's also a tactile attraction for the partner - very few can resist putting their hands around that small, tight waist. It enhances the curves that drive men mad with desire. 8)

But - caveat here - if your partner doesn't have a clue what he's doing, it's not fun anyway. If he's in it just for himself, it just doesn't work for me. But if he knows how to work me, take me up and down in a roller coaster before taking me all the way to the top, that's where the good experiences are.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

There's a second thing that gives me a lot of sexual pleasure. Far more than I thought I would, but only if the conditions are right.

I bought a bondage bag a while ago. Its made of cotton, has a zipper and has 8 or more belts around it. If I am being bound in one while being completely naked, just that is so awesome. I am squirming in it of joy as the cotton touches my skin when I move, but allows enough room to only do so where the belts squash me together.

If I am being somehow entertained in a sexual matter, it will be nearly impossible for me to not get an orgasm even if I can't touch my penis in any way. It is actually this why its not on my top 1 spot. I have not found a way to enjoy this so much without getting an orgasm, which makes it great but short. Oh.. if I only were female, and not lose my sex drive after an orgasm.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Well,
It's hard to top the one You choose for the rest of Your life...
- Thought that reconciliation sex is the best, but no
- Stolen moments (when kids are in bathroom/playing/...) are better, and even better is
- Holiday (hotel room) sex!

But absolutely the best I fond to be when:
- we have sex one or two times in the day before, without me finishing
(yes, I'm so lucky - she's fast...)
- I tease her before/or at bedtime
- I work late then (2-4am), eventually teasing myself with some rope or clamps
- When I go to bed I wake her with kisses and caresses, eventually going down on her if she's not too horny already,
- then she rides me with vengeance, and we came together then fell asleep coupled, me as mattress...

Sadly, now I have a broken rib - it hurts like hell, but cannot give up!...

Have fun, do it to the Max,
f4
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Blowing stuff up!

:mrgreen:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sir Cumference wrote:Blowing stuff up!

You seriously would get more sexual pleasure from tying a firecracker on your penis and make it explode there, than getting an orgasm from a female's hand? :shock:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Slave_L wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:Blowing stuff up!

You seriously would get more sexual pleasure from tying a firecracker on your penis and make it explode there, than getting an orgasm from a female's hand? :shock:
That's the Addams family genes acting up. He's a distant cousin of Uncle Fester. :mrgreen:

Jenny,
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Oh yes,
The addams family, such stylish & morbid kinkyness.
Did do wonders to subconciously make our hobby acceptable
As a leisure activity for "the silent majority".

And angelica houston was snubbed for an oscar as morticia.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:Oh yes,

You're talking about the movie versions.

But the subconscious work started way back in the 1960s with the first television series (excluding the magazine cartoons that inspired the series).

Carolyn Jones as the original Morticia did a great job of making kink something classy, desirable and completely hot. Hobble skirts and bondage, she wore them quite well! 8)

Now who could resist that? :lol:

And don't get me started on Wonder Woman... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I can't understand why Wednesday hasn't been brought up yet. I loved her. She looked great, was my age (well technically not given that I was looking at reruns) and she had a dark mind.

Wednesday was mysterious. I loved that so much.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
ponylady wrote:Oh yes,

You're talking about the movie versions.

But the subconscious work started way back in the 1960s with the first television series (excluding the magazine cartoons that inspired the series).

Carolyn Jones as the original Morticia did a great job of making kink something classy, desirable and completely hot. Hobble skirts and bondage, she wore them quite well! 8)

Now who could resist that? :lol:

And don't get me started on Wonder Woman... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
I was talking about chas' cartoons.
The movies were middling at best, apart from
Ms. Houston's performance (though they did yield a great
Pinball machine)
[
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

since i have unfortunately never been with anyone, i would say a hitachi vibrator with the male attachment for sure. thing just works wonders! :wink:

other than that, i love to be chained up completely inescapably, at least until the timed release method releases me. there is just something so satisfying, knowing there is no escape, especially when you realize that you want to get out of your predicament and cant. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Yogini4ever

Post by Yogini4ever »

In general the most sexual pleasure is when my mind says click and there is nothing but here and now, riding the waves of bliss. Relaxed deeply and utterly aroused at once. Margo Anand's "The Art of Sexual Extacy" is a great book on using Yogic and Tantric techniques to get there. In kink my list is long and varied, from bring edged in bondage to getting a pounding for at least an hour. But vanilla or kink: it are all different roads to the same effect for me