My fiancée, how we met and got into kink?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Hawkward

My fiancée, how we met and got into kink?

Post by Hawkward »

Long time since I last came here, but I felt the need to talk about recent changes in my life - please allow me to apologize if this is too off-topic.

Last time I posted here, I was single, relied on programs with "virtual" mistresses, which really did help cater to me at the time, though I'm now in a relationship and wanted to talk about that briefly to just to get it out there, and in case it helps inspire any would be couples. The kink side of my relationship is by no means perfect, though it has taken many positive, fun filled strides, and I will have a lot more to explore over the years :wink:

-The boring lovey dovey part-
We met through an online game mid last year, both lived in Scotland, and after a few years of chatting and playing the same game, we met the day after I travelled to attend a concert. I wouldn't call it love at first sight, though I can definitely say that feelings manifested on that day. The second time we met, was our first date, and the next thing I know, I have arranged to stay at hers, firstly for a few days, then a couple of weeks, then I didn't want to return home with family as I was really happy with the idea of my life with her - we share many of the same interests, have a kinky mindset, hum the same silly music etc.

Since then, we got engaged, she graduated and moved back to NI, me in tow. I quit my job in Scotland, and got employed by the same company in NI, and we now live with her parents as of current.
-end of the lovey dovey-

Back on track, I think it's safe to say that we're both submissive, though my partner definitely plays more of the dominant part. Introducing it wasn't too difficult, as dutch courage had proven to be a truth serum, and spilled a few of my kinks. My partner was very understanding, and wanted to help explore. In return, I promised to do the same for her - and boy... what a rush! I just love the look on her face when she's helpless and wants me to pleasure her etc etc hahahaha, that stuff is like nectar :rofl:

We can both switch our roles, though I find it harder to get into the dominant mindset, though we're both supportive of each other in both roles. When I do take the dominant role, I'll happily tie her up, and have her essentially play an almost pet role, not letting any error on her part slide, and make her confess to me exaaaaaactly what she wants :twisted: When she's dominant, I am her human pet, maybe she'll pin me down, tie me up, handcuff me as she explores T&D, keeping me desperate all the while, and that's a dynamic we're just beginning to explore more of - particularly being her human pet.

One idea I've always been fond of, is using kink as an excuse to be productive about the house and in life, and my partner is aware that when I'm submissive, I want to do things and change in ways that please her. So it could be changing my habits to be more healthy, or getting ordered to go into town to purchase hair dye for her, with a detour to public toilets to change into one of her hand-me-down swimsuits from before she lost weight and to send her pictures of the glorious moment with other unmentionables in the process.

As of just now, she is working on an application that acts as a form of "detention" - similar to DNCs "Grounded" program that I found in the findofwriting yahoo group. I might post more on that later if my fiancée doesn't mind me in doing so when she completes it (especially since it's being made specifically for me).

Just know, we met as friends with similar interests (minus kink, that became relevant further down the line), I considered any kink that came with to be a huge bonus. I don't like when people are sometimes scared off from meeting someone in person that they want to pursue, but as long as you know what they look like, have talked enough to know that person seems genuine, and as long as you both enjoy yourselves, anything could happen - maybe I just got really lucky?

Sorry for rambling on, I hope to post again some time soon!
tiemeupalso

Re: My fiancée, how we met and got into kink?

Post by tiemeupalso »

just the fact that you found someone makes you VERY lucky.