Earning freedom

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
m4tr1x

Earning freedom

Post by m4tr1x »

Hello Everyone!

I'm starting this thread, which might not touch purely the selfbondage topic, but I believe you're the best community to seek help with creative scenarios.
Recently I convinced my significant other to get back to bondage play. I am into crossdressing and love tight, demanding bondage positions. However, my wife doesn't find much fun in tying me and only checking on from time to time that I'm ok. Therefore, I'm thinking on making this a bit more interesting for both of us by letting her pick some challenges/tasks for me bound with a prize for completion (or punishment and prize for her if I won't manage).
Some simple idea:
Me being hogtied, she spreads key to the locks across the room, I got 20 minutes to crawl and collect them all, if I succeed, she frees me and allow to bound her, if I fail she tighten the belts, put headphones on me and then watch her favorite TV series without me.
Other idea:
Frogtied, coke cages with ring-gag I get 15 minutes to bring her to orgasm, if I manage she will free me from cage and suck of, if I fail she add her panty to the gag so I have something to think of and an vibrating egg attached to my cock cage so I can suffer as her without orgasm watching her playing with her vibrator till she is satisfied.

I hope you get the idea. Could you please share any thoughts of similar scenarios, tasks, predicaments that could make our play more interesting?

I am in the middle of rebuilding our toys collection and CD wardrobe, so I am open to new purchases to fulfill nice scenarios.

Thanks to everyone willing to contribute!