How to get bound, and how to expand this fetish..

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
AshleyBoots

How to get bound, and how to expand this fetish..

Post by AshleyBoots »

I have posted this on another forum, but maybe there more people here who could help! :D

I was wondering, if some of you maybe have more or better ideas for a Dom(me) to make her/his slave worshipping boots.
My girlfriend does make me kiss and lick them a bit, but not long because she doesn`t really know how to keep and make me do it. So after a minute or 2, she moves on to something else to do because she lost inspiration.

But she would like to make it more of a punishment, and last longer.
And with punishment, she would like to know of a good way to make them smelly from her wearing them. That when she opens the zip and pulls them of, she can put them in my face so i`m forced to smell them. It`s not the greatest thing to smell, so that would be a punishment for me.

Does anyone maybe know of an extensive how-to on worshipping boots ?

And we would like to get some sort of food or something like that involved. But not something that would ruine the boots.
But where not so far into humiliaion, that cum, mud or something really dirty is something we would use.
But we can`t really find something we would like. She wants it to be something that`s not to easy to lick of, but also not TO hard.
So i would keep me bizzy for a couple of minutes on each boot, but no impossible to clean.

And are there ways she can gag me with the boots after wearing them, or smelling them constantly, without her having to hold it ?
A way to tie, or keep it in my mouth or to my face in some sort of way?

And also, she wants me bound whilst doing this dirty job. But what is the best way to be bound, but still being able to clean those beautifull shoes ? :whip:
We`ve got:

-Leather wristcuffs
-Leather anklecuffs
-Armbinder
-Posture collar

And in what position should she tie or lock me in ?
Sitting, laying down on back or belly ? Or any other kinky ideas?

Long story short.. She (and I offcourse) would like inspiration!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :-D
OrgasmAlley

Re: How to get bound, and how to expand this fetish..

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Some general thoughts on your situation:

A great way to force someone to lick boots is a choke collar (as for large dog) and leash, with the lead run under the boot to be licked clean. With one's hands restrained behind their back, the licker is both forced and motivated by a little yanking.

Things to lick off, which you aren't likely to find too objectionable... powdered sugar. A light oiling (leather likes it, and veggie oil is both OK and edible) followed by a thorough dusting with powdered sugar should keep you busy for a while, and it's quite obvious whether or not you have been thorough. Powdered sugar is hardly "punishing" of course... get some boots you don't care about just for the purpose and bring out the hot sauce. You can still dust with powdered sugar so she can tell you're being thorough, and it won't cool the heat.

As the restraints, if you don't find the armbinder too physically stressful over the timeframe you want to lick boots, they are reliably incapacitating. IMX (other side of the boot) kneeling or tipped over on one's side is a reasonable position.

I'm not sure I have anything beyond the obvious for getting boots to smell. Make sure there's no carbon-enhanced liner or odor-eating pad in there. Wear them barefoot. Wear them with unwashed feet, and get sweaty doing it. You might be able to put them on and then bag your feet to enhance the effect. If you've got a boot with a non-carbon bottom liner than comes out, she can sweat it up, remove it, and shove that in your mouth and tie it there. If you unlace a boot completely, it will open and be easily tied onto someone's face. You might also consider licking unwashed feet themselves.
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

Thanks for your reply! The powderd sugar on something oily is something i never heard of before.
And i have been google'ing before i asked this on these sites.
Licking her feet is something we also do a little. We go from boots to feet to kiss and lick.

Boots wont be a problem. Its my fetish and i've got lots and lots of pair for my crossdressing, and we do have about the same size. So we can save a pair for this that wouldn't a problem if they got damaged or what so ever.

Hope you guys can keep the ideas coming, then i'm sure we can have hours of fun, bound, worshipping those boots and feet! :whip:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

How about something like mustard or ketchup? If you apply it early enough it will dry fairly hard, but can be softened and removed with saliva. Put in on and let it harden overnight (kind of like leaving the dishes until morning), or apply it in the morning and lick it off at night.

Depending on the style of boot, you can tie the toe of the boot into a mouth like a gag. It will take some creative rope work, but I have seen pictures like that somewhere. Pointed toes probably work best for this.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

The mustard idea isn't that bad! We also are going to try to dip the heels, tips and cover the rest in melted chocolat.

The gag idea needs some work as it did not really would stay on/in.
sara007

Post by sara007 »

hi f 22 uk
looking for bondage partner to have fun :hi:
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

sara007 wrote:hi f 22 uk
looking for bondage partner to have fun
Hi sara007, welcome to the forum. This is not a very good place to hook up. it's more of an informational site. But from an etiquette point of view, you should start your own post since it has nothing to do with the subject of this post.