Tips for escaping

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Ano

Tips for escaping

Post by Ano »

Hello,

In few weeks time i'll be in the lucky situation to have a frend over who will tie me up few times again.
She isn't in to bondage, but still does an amazing job with ropes.
I'am ok to escape zipties, duck tape, most of my handcuffs.
But have problems with the ropes. I mean i'am quite good at escaping if it's possible.
In the beginning i'am not gona cheat by holding my hands a little bit apart, but afterwards i like to suprise her by getting out somehow.
I know it's hard to come up with a good idea.
So i'am just generaly asking if anyone has any good trick to get out of a very strickt hogtie.
elbows will be tied together too.
Just as much i love being tied up, to surender my freedom to someone.
I like to fight till the last breath to get out as well.

Thanks in advence :)
bound_jenny

Re: Tips for escaping

Post by bound_jenny »

Ano wrote:So i'am just generaly asking if anyone has any good trick to get out of a very strickt hogtie.
No. You can't escape if it's well tied. If you can get out of it, it's likely due to sloppy rope work.
Ano wrote:She isn't in to bondage, but still does an amazing job with ropes.
This will be an excellent opportunity to test her skills - and the assumption that she isn't into bondage. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Ano

Post by Ano »

I been tied up by her few times before.
The way she ties my hands together is absolutely unescapable, but she never ties a knot to finish it there but instead goes up and ties my elbows together with the same rope, and finishes there.
As long as the rope is on place on my elbows i have no chance at all. I tried to get out for hours, it's impossible.
But if i manage to pull the ropes down a little bit from my elbows, i got some extra which i can slowly work back to the tie which surrounds the wristcoils.
10 meter is used all together.
I'll be fighting soon again.
I alredy told here this, and said that i belive I'll be able to escape all the time.
Another question is if i'am in a hogtie and so can't get up, it's gona be very hard to pull down the rope.
We will se in October.
Thx again.
aeon

Post by aeon »

I'm sure you'll have fun trying to get out :)

Still, if she's only a little careful there's no way you'd get out by yourself without a knife. It's not that hard to keep knots out of reach of prying fingers :gag:
Which might suggest she's more into bondage than she let's on? :gag:
* click *
Ano

Post by Ano »

Escaping her tie is not about reaching the knots, there's only very few of them around my elbows, i never managed to reach them. Instead i used to use the edge of a closet or a dor, to pull those ties down a little bit
After that i have that few cm. I need to work it back to the circle which is around my wristcoils. If that gets lose then after a lots of fight i can pull my hands out.
But if i'am hogtied and i can't get out of it therefore i can't use the edge of the closet then it's very very hard. If not impossible.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Ano wrote:Escaping her tie is not about reaching the knots, there's only very few of them around my elbows, i never managed to reach them. Instead i used to use the edge of a closet or a dor, to pull those ties down a little bit
After that i have that few cm. I need to work it back to the circle which is around my wristcoils. If that gets lose then after a lots of fight i can pull my hands out.
But if i'am hogtied and i can't get out of it therefore i can't use the edge of the closet then it's very very hard. If not impossible.
If she extends that rope that is tying your elbows together and attaches it to a chest harness or over your shoulders there will be no way for you to pull it down at all, even if you aren't hogtied, I use this strategy on my SO who is a real squirmer and after enough time can often loosen even strict ties to slip free. She has never been able to escape it
Ano

Post by Ano »

TheWingmen wrote:
Ano wrote:Escaping her tie is not about reaching the knots, there's only very few of them around my elbows, i never managed to reach them. Instead i used to use the edge of a closet or a dor, to pull those ties down a little bit
If she extends that rope that is tying your elbows together and attaches it to a chest harness or over your shoulders there will be no way for you to pull it down at all, even if you aren't hogtied, I use this strategy on my SO who is a real squirmer and after enough time can often loosen even strict ties to slip free. She has never been able to escape it

I was thinking on exactly the same. But once i tell her, i'll be stuck forever.
Well that's the goal. On longterm, but i like to try on the old schol way first to prove that no matter how strict her tie is, it has a flow and i can get out all the time.
After i'll tell her to finish it on my shoulder to prevent the ties to slip down.
I'am planing to get another 20 meters of rope 10*2 to be used up.
Like that and using the good techinc i shouldn't be able to get out even if i have a full night.
Don't know the time yet, but i will give an update once we are finished.
(few monts time i guess)
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

People wiggling out of ropes in movies and TV are laughable. It just doesn''t take much to tie someone so they cannot get out. I would really like to have the chance to tie up someone who claims to be an escape artist. Give me 3 minutes and no fighting and there will be no escape.
Anyone know a hot female escape artist who wants the challenge?
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

You don't actually need more than 2 meters of rope to make inescapable hogtie, without knife at least. It may not be comfortable though, since there's not much wrap around the pressure points, and you'd have higher risk to go numb.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

You don't actually need more than 2 meters of rope to make inescapable hogtie
Agree totally about the security. But the fun is in the next 50 meters. That is when you get to know your partners body more intimately,
Ano

Post by Ano »

It's true, 2 meters can be enough, but once she had a rigid very serious tch handcuff on me, keyholes facing the wrong way, keys where on a shelf, and used up 3-4 meters of cables and ropes things on me, was very tight in the beginning, but in 3 hour i was free. The tie which connected my feet to the handcuffs was somehow spinning around if I pulled it. So I just had to roll it till i had the knots at my fingers.
Then i had to get my hands to the front, my body type isn't realy helping in it. Because i'am really tall.
Then i had to get the keys in, but i couldn't help in it with my hands. Just with my teeth. Was really hard but i made it. The hardest part was to get my hands to the front since the cuff was closed over my wrist bones, it was painful to get it over. At the end it left a very small mark on my hand, which was there for almost a year :-) but i get out, and surprised her a lot.
Ano

Post by Ano »

dsteve wrote:People wiggling out of ropes in movies and TV are laughable. It just doesn''t take much to tie someone so they cannot get out. I would really like to have the chance to tie up someone who claims to be an escape artist. Give me 3 minutes and no fighting and there will be no escape.
Anyone know a hot female escape artist who wants the challenge?
I was thinking on the same lately.
Just watched few escape artists, and all of them was cheating.

This is cheat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9ZO1W8O0kI

She is doing a much more realistic job, but with a pin to open everything, at least it's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvokC6xo20

I almost had a laugh on it too. But yeah she is the real deal.

Can't find it now, but few days ago i have seen a "magician" on youtube who was tied up with like 2-3 cm thick rope in to hogtie.
That was definetly the worts escape i ever seen in my life.
Took hime like 1 minute to get out.
From the hogite i used to be in, would take hours for anyone to get out.
It was so bad.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Ano wrote:
dsteve wrote:......

She is doing a much more realistic job, but with a pin to open everything, at least it's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvokC6xo20

She is a pro, and she blacks out.
She has supposedly done this 1200 times, and this one would have killed her, had she not had helpers standing by.

Well worth remembering.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Ano wrote:who was tied up with like 2-3 cm thick rope in to hogtie.
That was definetly the worts escape i ever seen in my life.
Took hime like 1 minute to get out.
Thick rope is the easiest to get out of. Secure knots are difficult to make so it gets really easy to undo them. The thick rope was just for show. If I would have tied him up with my standard 1/4 to 3/8 inch stuff, using my devious methods, he would still be squirming.

And I would be standing over him chuckling softly. You want to get out? My boots need a shining... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
aeon

Post by aeon »

bound_jenny wrote:And I would be standing over him chuckling softly. You want to get out? My boots need a shining... :twisted:
Picturing this makes my knees wobble. A little. Just a little. Or maybe I should say I'm quaking in my boots :wink: :shock: :gag: :P
* click *