A hidden secret, unless your into bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Super Switch

A hidden secret, unless your into bondage

Post by Super Switch »

Hey everyone! I have been looking for anything that can be worn on ones person that is related to bondage but to the casual vanilla wouldn't question said object. Have any of you had this desire? To wear something visible that only other bondage lovers would have recognize. Maybe get that "look n wink" from a random passer by. You and the stranger would know but no one else?

I have been wanting something like this for a long time now but everything I can find has some o-ring or other attached. Making it obvious what the other function was. Like a collar with a o-ring or cuffs with a o-ring. Heck I even found a ring that had a tiny o-ring on it. I just want something that represents bondage and my love for it but not be in everyone's face.

Am I the only one around here who wants something like that? Has anyone ever found anything that works for them? I would really like to hear what you guys think.
TheWingmen

Re: A hidden secret, unless your into bondage

Post by TheWingmen »

I have seen metal cuffs/collars before that can have the ring removed while they are unlocked. So they just look like jewelry when the ring is off, but when attached they are an inescapable pair of restraints! Here is a link (mind you they are pretty pricey, but from what I've heard the craftsmanship is worth it):

https://www.sm-factory.com/en/shop/110/110-010.htm
Super Switch

Post by Super Switch »

Whoa those are some nice looking collars, expensive like you said. Those "bracelets" are quite nice as well. :D This is exactly what I was talking about! THANKS WINGMEN!! Has anyone ever bought from this site? The site says "currently new orders are not possible" under the price. :( Someone needs to get whipped into shape :whip: ......That was bad and I know it but I wanted to use the emoi anyway lol. Do you know anywhere else I could look for such " jewelry" as it seems this site isn't taking orders? And I'll be honest, I couldn't afford to spend over 200 dollars or euros on this.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Super Switch wrote:Whoa those are some nice looking collars, expensive like you said. Those "bracelets" are quite nice as well. :D This is exactly what I was talking about! THANKS WINGMEN!! Has anyone ever bought from this site? The site says "currently new orders are not possible" under the price. :( Someone needs to get whipped into shape :whip: ......That was bad and I know it but I wanted to use the emoi anyway lol. Do you know anywhere else I could look for such " jewelry" as it seems this site isn't taking orders? And I'll be honest, I couldn't afford to spend over 200 dollars or euros on this.
I haven't really seen anything thats quite like those. As to the not taking orders its because everything is hand made so they get booked up (since they are popular). I believe it says they will start taking orders again on the 1st of next month. Might be worth saving up for if its something you want to wear proudly and incorporate regularly in your outfits. I really want to get one of the collars at some point, they look heavenly to wear
MKu

Post by MKu »

Super Switch wrote:Do you know anywhere else I could look for such " jewelry" ..
Well, I'm wearing a Hephaistos Collar
24/7 since my Mistress put it on me 3 years ago. I bought it at Ax(s)mar.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Google "Slave collar". You should find several sites that sell nice collars and cuffs that are locked on with no visible locks. Some are reasonably priced, and somewhat less obvious than a wide steel band, even appearing to be jewelry. I don't have the links on this computer or I would have included a couple.
Last edited by cdinbonds on 09 Jun 2015, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Here's a couple with nice collars, fairly reasonably priced. There are lots more out there.
http://www.submissiveguide.com/2009/06/ ... ar-online/
https://www.slaveregister.com/about/collars
http://www.eternitycollars.com/necklaces

I like the eternity collars, but there are others equally nice. They are simple, and only appear kinky to those who know.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

MKu wrote:
Super Switch wrote:Do you know anywhere else I could look for such " jewelry" ..
is it a permanant lock or a keyed lock?
Super Switch

Post by Super Switch »

MKu wrote:
In your expirence how often have people asked you about the collar?
Super Switch

Post by Super Switch »

cdinbonds wrote:Here's a couple with nice collars, fairly reasonably priced. There are lots more out there.
http://www.submissiveguide.com/2009/06/ ... ar-online/
https://www.slaveregister.com/about/collars
http://www.eternitycollars.com/necklaces

I like the eternity collars, but there are others equally nice. They are simple, and only appear kinky to those who know.
Thank you for posting the links!

I like the eternity collars as well. They look well made and comfortable. I haven't decided if I'd want to get one like the eternity collars or collars like Mku and Wingmen posted. Do you own any of the eternity collars? How do you like them?
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

No, I don't own one yet. I know someone who does, and they are very nice collars. I am planning to collar my slave soon, and she will be wearing an eternity or something similar.
MKu

Post by MKu »

Super Switch wrote:In your expirence how often have people asked you about the collar?
Aehm ..
With a width of 40mm and engraved with my status it is too similar to the classical slave collars and would surely raise some questions. But since i do not wear it openly i wasn't asked about it at all.

PS: I mentioned the 3 years to emphasize the quality (and maybe boast a little).

MKu

Post by MKu »

Zubba1 wrote:is it a permanant lock or a keyed lock?
It is a keyed lock. The key is a 1mm core thread. Nothing you can buy at the DIY superstore.
For emergencies i have bought a key fused in a glass tube:
All other keys are out of my reach ;).

Keyless

Post by Keyless »

There is a BDSM symbol, created just for the purpose I believe (http://emblemproject.sagcs.net/Is.html). If you search the web, you will find it on all sorts of things from the front of a T shirt to a pair of cufflinks or a key ring.

Talking of cufflinks, how about putting your keys on one of those key rings made like a miniature pair of handcuffs.
lj

Post by lj »

Keyless wrote:There is a BDSM symbol, created just for the purpose I believe (http://emblemproject.sagcs.net/Is.html). If you search the web, you will find it on all sorts of things from the front of a T shirt to a pair of cufflinks or a key ring.

Talking of cufflinks, how about putting your keys on one of those key rings made like a miniature pair of handcuffs.
I have a pair of silver cufflinks with the triskellion symbol set into them - no-one has ever commented on them, then again I don't wear cuffed shirts all that often and if I do it is at vanilla events and they are probably just seen as a Celtic or similar design.
be a switch, double the fun :-)