Scenario: What would you do?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Zubba1

Scenario: What would you do?

Post by Zubba1 »

I love hearing different perspectives on how you deal with opportunities and scenarios.

Imagine you are home early from work or any other reason.
Your significant other/wife/husband/Dom/play partner, calls you up and says "I want to play, I want you ready and waiting, dressed appropriately when I arrive."

You are in the mood as well.

How do you respond to that? You have two hours. What are you then wearing? Where are you waiting? Are you already in some type of restraint when they arrive?

I would love to hear more and I don't mind a lot of details as it mentally sets the stage.

(I will post one shortly of what my reaction would be).

Zubba
Zubba1

Re: Scenario: What would you do?

Post by Zubba1 »

Well I guess to answer this myself....a few things.

My wife and I are realm new to this. Restraints are chain and leather with padlocks about 90% with the under bed ones used sometimes. Always happens in one room (an upstairs guestroom). I am a bit of a masochist so she enjoys the crop and flogger a bit. Up till now there there has not really been sex too much involved and our little sessions are usually about an hour. So if she told me that she wanted to play (as I usually instigate it) I would probably run around the house insanely trying to get things in order for her arrival.

Wearing: Well for me, one of two ways. I would be either naked or wearing a black (rubber 'looking') thing. Just depends on how I restrain myself.

Where: I would wait for her upstairs in the playrooms.

Restraints: Well, this is where it would differ. Depends on the day...but here are some ideas on how I would be waiting.
Either, standing in the middle of the room, named with a cock ring on, collar locked on, a spandex hood on with a blindfold on under it and a ballgag harness (does not lock easily with methods here). Lastly, my wrists would be in suspension cuffs from a hook in the ceiling. (Do not think I completely lock myself in before she is home, I can hear it and would not lock anything till I know she was). At this point I have no option but stand there, probably with an erection in the cock ring, trying not to drool, blind and unable to move more then a few feet in any direction, waiting for her attention.
OR
I might decide instead of standing to wait in the playroom bed. I might using chain, leather restraints, etc lock myself when I hear her enter the house in a compromising position. Say Ass up in the air with my wrists locked to the for of the bed..thus unable to stretch out or on my back to tethers and chairs to the corner of the bed.
The last idea would wait by the door with all the keys on a "cheese tray" for her and have a collar locked on, wrists locked on with an 8inch chain while wearing a thing.

Those are my immediate thoughts on how I would greet her, waiting for her to take me under control.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

the first think i would ask is "who the hell is this"then i woul dstart begging them to come to my place.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

tiemeupalso wrote:the first think i would ask is "who the hell is this"then i woul dstart begging them to come to my place.
Heh, understand as its a bit more one sided on my aide them equal want with my wife. Trying to figure out more interesting ways she will get involved where she has more fun.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Personally when it comes down to playing I am always naked, as 99% play sessions with the girlfriend involve sex, and she's not really into any sort of fetish clothing (CD, latex, etc.).

As to how I'm restrained it can vary, I live with other people (college) so I really only have my room for privacy so it has to be contained. My go to is to lock myself down in a tight spread eagle blind folded (using leather cuffs) so I can hardly even squirm around. I usually leave out a collar with a leash and a lock for her to put on me (both of us love the act of her actually putting a collar on me, its something to do with the feeling of being made "property" that collaring someone has :wink: )

On a few occasions I have just locked a collar on and locked the collar to the bed with a length of chain. It means I can't go anywhere or put on clothing while waiting for her, but it's up to her how restrained she wants me once she comes home.

The last fun one I've had experience with is to lock up ones clothing (I have a way of locking where I keep my clothes with a padlock) so that you have nothing to wear at all (this one has in the past been pre-planned, she already has the only key to the lock that is used before going out the morning/night/whatever before). This way when she comes in, I have no choice but to do everything she asks obediently or she won't unlock my clothes, almost a non-physical kind of restraint if you will.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Sounds great Wingman. Everyone of us is different in our relationships.
I love hearing these differences.

Thanks!
onlykinkythe1sttime

Post by onlykinkythe1sttime »

I had some play time with my wife a few weeks ago.

I am into bondage and love being tied up and played with. My wife doesn't mind being tied up, but doesn't like it for too long. She's also not into pain, only pleasure.

With this in mind, I wrote out instructions for her and let her read it while I dropped the kids at school. I came home, undressed, tied my hands behind my back using zip ties wrapped in cloth for comfort and wore a rope like a g-string and attached my hands to the back of the rope so I could barely move my hands at all. My hands were held together by a padlock which I gave her the key. The zip ties makes it easy to get into and impossible for me to get out. I also blindfolded myself using bondage tape so I was 100% blind (of course I had to do this before tying my hands ;) ).

The note told her to go upstairs and hide. I then had to find her (naked, bound and blind). She hid well so it took me a while. As a reward for finding her, I got to give her oral sex to warm her up. She then tied me up standing with my legs spread apart (still bound and blind) and she teased me with ice and her mouth.

She has agreed to another session next week so I have another day off work. Not sure what to do this time. Think I'll try a catch and kiss game (instead of hide and seek) where I have to try to find her and then catch her and if I do, I get to do what I want to her. I'm faster and stronger then her so for a handicap, I think I'll go for hands tied behind my back and feet tied with about 15cm of rope between them so I can only shuffle, not run. I'll need to see this time otherwise it will be impossible to catch her. Not sure what I'll do when (if) I catch her with my hands tied... I guess she'll still have control anyway :D :D :D I like the idea of chasing her and being restrained so its going to be fun!

I'm open to suggestions if anyone has more recommendations.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

looked like a fun time...may have to use this myself.