I've met a Mistress who wants me to be her slave

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Hollywoodtiedup

I've met a Mistress who wants me to be her slave

Post by Hollywoodtiedup »

This seems very interesting to me, what should I expect?
ponylady

Re: I've met a Mistress who wants me to be her slave

Post by ponylady »

Hollywoodtiedup wrote:This seems very interesting to me, what should I expect?
depends on your would-be-mistress.
better ask her.
[
Hollywoodtiedup

Post by Hollywoodtiedup »

After a few days of talking and a bunch of tasks completed, I asked if I was now owned. I got a definately. This is going to be a wild ride.
lj

Post by lj »

Hollywoodtiedup wrote:After a few days of talking and a bunch of tasks completed, I asked if I was now owned. I got a definately. This is going to be a wild ride.
just a note of caution from an old cynic

Have you met the lady face-to-face ? Do you have any background to suggest she is OK honest and trustworthy ?

Because there are people (they don't have to be women!) pretending to be Dommes, looking to turn a hopeful male (they always are) sub into a source of money or presents in exchange for a few emails building him up as "her" submissive.

Also, being "owned" can mean anything from a casual email saying "you are owned" through to a commitment very similar to marriage in a long-lasting D/s relationship.

By all means dive in, have fun, but don't lose your common sense in a blast of hormones and wishful thinking. I hope it works out well for you.
be a switch, double the fun :-)