Looking for a bondage cloth tailor

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Regenkind

Looking for a bondage cloth tailor

Post by Regenkind »

Hi :),

I was wondering if anyone knows a good tailor, who creates fetish cloth for women.

I have someone who makes my straightjackets. They are really good, but sadly not really feminine.

This time i would like to have a really nice dress with an evil soul :)!

Thanks for all your help!
Sir Cumference

Re: Looking for a bondage cloth tailor

Post by Sir Cumference »

Good to see you back.

How do you define "bondage dress"?

(A picture search gives a lot of possibilities, but which one is your version?)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Picture search does not really work here, I think. :'(

I tried a lot of different search engines and word combinations, but nothing really gets close to it :s !

There are a few drawings on Deviantart, but...

I am a bit weird when it comes to bondage. I really love being restraint but want to feel that I look attractive at the same time. There are a lot of Latex dress makers who's ranges I admire. But latex stretches and can tear to easy if you really fight it too hard.

I have a hip long woolen cape, with sewn in boy shorts. There is a hidden zipper at the back and a fake buckle opening at the front of the collar. I need to step in from the back in to the shorts, which waistband is connected with a layer of fabric to the hem of the cape. My hands have no chance to get outside. The arm slits are fake as well. Once I had to put on trousers and shoes, there is not much that gives away that I am stuck in my cloth and can't use my hands and arms or that it is something else than a normal woolen cape that you can buy in any fashion shop.

I would like to have something like this as a dress, which I really want to wear because I really feel that I am looking good in it. And at the same time I want it to restraint me as much as it possible can. Yet without screaming to anyone a mile away - BONDAGE! I want it to me worst prison and yet something I want to pick from the closet and want to wear because I love how it makes me look.

Does it make sense somehow?

I know that there are physical restrictions - material needs to be strong enough to withstand struggles, yet light enough not to look like an inch thick fabric. But I am sure it could be possible to create something that comes close to it.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

[
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Oh Schwarze Mode is amazing.

I got my first ever straightjacket catsuit tailored by them. And I still love to wear it. But Latex is not really the best for bondage cloth. :'(

Eyelets just fall out when you fight it and stretch a bit too far. Too thick and it just does not feel right anymore.

I also want a bondage dress this time, that I theoretically would like to pick on a night out with friends that is not a fetish themed party but a good dinner. Like my cape, I want it to be something that leaves anyone wonder or two look twice to why I keep my arms on my lap when sitting or like strapped in an invisible Monoglove on my back. Or why I make very small steps even though the skirt looks wide enough not to restraint them.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Arms in front or in back- steel shackles just thin enough to be mistaken for heavy bracelets, with unobtrusive links to a waist belt would be one solution. From a distance it could be quite innocent appearing... maybe... as long as the belt matched the dress.

Rather than being limited to one bondage dress, you would have more flexible options and perhaps your collar maker could even design shackles/bracelets that match your collar! :D
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Just in case someone is interested.

The dress is currently in its final stage and will have 2 pieces. The actual dress is a dark blue satin neckholder a-line dress with hidden corset. Under the skirt section is a harness of cuffs at different heights, which can be easily connected with a rope or chain to limit the wearers ability to move.

The corset has blended in slim stripes of fabric pipes strengthened seams which are not sewn on every few inches and so allow a thin rope, chain or hook to thread through and allow this way to restrain the wearer in many ways.

The second piece of the dress is a bolero straightjacket with hidden hook opening at the front and lacing at the back. It also has can be attached to the corset at the back via 2 small buckles to avoid that it can be slipped off by the wearer. As the corset the jacket also has a slim pipe of blending in fabric from the armpit to the fingertip to allow a large variation of restraining the wearer as well as the standard straightjacket restraints on the fingertips.

When the arms are tied at the front, the front hooks allow the jacket to be worn open without risking the wearer to slip it off.

Both can be worn independently from each other and combined with anything else and still do a very good job as bondage cloth.

Can't wait to wear it :)!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That sounds absolutely scrumptious! :drool:
Regenkind wrote:Can't wait to wear it :)!
Can't wait to see it! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Ok, there were a couple of unforeseen delays. And we changed the color of the dress to a darker red.

We also added a 3rd piece, a subtle a-line petticoat which can be worn underneath if I want to add a bit volume and give the skirt a bit more shape :).

If anyone went to the fetish exhibition in Vienna end of October, you may have seen it at one of the stalls already.

The great thing is, the dress and jacket can be worn independent from each other and combined with other cloth if wanted. And really don't scream bondage or fetish cloth from a mile away. (The grade of restriction is also extremely variable and leaves lots of room for creativity.)

I have no doubt, I will curse this dress and jacket very soon ;)!
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Hi all,

it finally arrived. The attached picture does not really show it off it all it's beauty.

I am wearing it at the moment and never felt prettier. Yet I am a bit scared too. The horizontal lines on the corset and on the sleeves of the jacket are small loops, which are only obvious as such, when something is threaded through them. They are super quality and I don't think I could rip them off.

Yet it is super easy to clip a hook in or thread rope or strap or whatever you have handy through. The way they are placed on the jacket and dress, leave lots of room to let any ones creativity to run wild and give me as much or little freedom as possible. I don't even have to wear the jacket.

The jacket works on its own as well. And can easily be turned into a monoglove style cloth. No disrupting rings or straps shouting bondage from a mile away. Yet super restrictive, if I upset or tease too much the right person :shock: .

To the corset, underneath the skirt, is a detachable harness to restraint the legs.

It even comes with a very light petticoat to give the skirt some extra body if desired.

Really happy and worth the long wait!

:D
Attachments
dress upload.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I love the colors! Very pretty. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sweet jesus, regenbogenkind.

i'm sure you'll have fun cursing that outfit in the future. and i'm seriously jealous now.
[
Regenkind

Post by Regenkind »

Oh I learned to love and hate it quite quickly.

It turns heads when I wear it. No matter if I am bound or just wear it for "pleasure". But it is really evil when your dressing aids get carried away. It really is merciless and leaves room for plenty of very uncomfortable ways to be tied up in it.

The corset in the bodice has also a huge array between very comfortable and being real troture device.

No idea what I thought when I wanted it. Well, I still want it. Just need to be more careful when chosing my company when weraing it I assume :? !