Ideas for bondage in a hotel room

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
joewantstoplease

Ideas for bondage in a hotel room

Post by joewantstoplease »

I will be staying in a hotel next week, and will be meeting up with a lady i have played with before. I am trying to come up with some creative and potentially embarrassing scenarios for us to partake in. Please give me some ideas, and I will try to get some pictures taken of any and all that we do try.
MSpike

Re: Ideas for bondage in a hotel room

Post by MSpike »

Some short loops of paracord tied to 3 inch by 1/2 inch or larger dowels with a lark's head knot, then set over and around a closed bathroom door can provide anchor points for a variety of games. Asymmetric semi-suspension, anyone? They are easily portable and don't leave marks.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Could you post a picture or drawings of what you have in mind?

I am having a hard time visualizing the paracord and dowel setup
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I Like the idea, but disagree with the knot. The 3" section of dowel rod would fall out unless tension was constant, especially on the sides of the door.
Mar Lingspike wrote:Some short loops of paracord tied to 3 inch by 1/2 inch or larger dowels with a lark's head knot, then set over and around a closed bathroom door can provide anchor points for a variety of games. Asymmetric semi-suspension, anyone? They are easily portable and don't leave marks.
The idea, however, is a good DIY to something similar to this link.
http://www.amazon.com/Frisky-Over-Door- ... B00DROUV6O

except instead of wrist cuffs, you simply want anchor points that you can tie to.

I would suggest drilling a hole in the dowel and running the paracord through it. Alternatively, you could simply roll up a hotel wash cloth and tie the cord to that.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Here's a quick sketch. The loops can go at the top. bottom (with a big-enough rod), or sides, especially just above a hinge.

Mar Lingspike
Attachments
door loop.jpg
MSpike

Re: Ideas for bondage in a hotel room - Lark's head knot

Post by MSpike »

Here's a sketch of a lark's head knot. It will hold a rod or (good idea) a rolled washcloth. If you want it to be even more secure, pass the loop around and through again.
Attachments
Larks head.jpg