Poll: who will be tied up and how? its up to you.

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
GamePlayer

Poll: who will be tied up and how? its up to you.

Post by GamePlayer »

Occasionally we like to do some tying up. Only she prefers to tie me up, and I prefer to tie her up. So there always is our (little) problem: who gets tied up?
Most of the times we play a board game or card game and let the winner tie up the loser.
But this time we decided, that you are going to decide for us:
You can choose: who, how, how long, how often... Please vote at our poll:
http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/598568

If you don't like going to the poll outside the forum you always can give your suggestion here in this treat, we take it into the count of the poll.
1) Who gets tied up (me or her)? 2) how? 3) what restrains? 4) how long? 5) what gag? 6) And how often should this result be carried out before the other gets tied up?
And of course any suggestions are welcome.

Can't wait for the results. Thanks
boundsissy

Re: Poll: who will be tied up and how? its up to you.

Post by boundsissy »

Try this for a twist in the action, tie yourselves up together, use one of the release methods in this forum. Naked, crossdressed, sissy or maid the options are wide open. Ad a toy or two also. Just remember you will both be tied together, and you wont have each other as a back-up, so play safe. :wink:
O :D and then tell us all about it :oops:
LOVE TO ALL
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

boundsissy wrote:Try this for a twist in the action, tie yourselves up together, use one of the release methods in this forum. Naked, crossdressed, sissy or maid the options are wide open. Ad a toy or two also. Just remember you will both be tied together, and you wont have each other as a back-up, so play safe. :wink:
O :D and then tell us all about it :oops:
I was thinking of almost the same thing, except that their release is an ice release. the first one to have their keys to drop and release themselves gets to have their fun with the other for the day. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
GamePlayer

Post by GamePlayer »

I like that idea. :) Both tied up, then the first one who gets free will have fun with keeping the other tied up for the rest of the day :D
I think we could do that before we carrie out the result of the poll. Hope my girl agrees.