Bed and (Bondage) Breakfast

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Zubba1

Re: Bed and (Bondage) Breakfast

Post by Zubba1 »

I will give the location.
Its east of Portland, Oregon (about 30 minutes)
Here is the website.

http://www.twistedcedarestate.com/

I will answer more questions when I get back next week.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

thank you
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

I can't post pictures till I really get home but I am curious what others think by the website.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

*packing bags hurriedly*

Looks cozy. :wink:

And naughty... :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Zubba1 wrote:I will give the location.
Here is the website.
Oh my, that looks good!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sir Cumference wrote:
Zubba1 wrote:I will give the location.
Here is the website.
Oh my, that looks good!
and not as expensive as i initially thought.
[
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

OK I am back...
I am downloading pics and recovering from flying back home.
In the next 24 hours or so I will upload a few pics I took and give a better description of the location.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

OK I found the pics for the area of the Bend and Bondage...
I will attempted to upload them and what not. To give you some perspective, I will upload one per post....and then a little note about it.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Well many of my pics are too large...so I am creating an Imgur of the pics.

(Never used Imgur, so learing here)

HERE is the LINK
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

FIRST, the place is located in a GORGEOUS area. If you like outdoors, you can wander a bit. Cant see a road or another house from this location.

SECOND, this is an actual home. Upstairs (main floor) is the bedroom for the owners, kitchen, living room, dining room, and two spare bedrooms. Those two spare bedrooms are available for use (to sleep).

THIRD, there are stairs in the main living room going down into the dungeon. Now, it was a bit strange there is no real door leading you down to the dungeon from the upstairs. I was not too happy about that personally, but then, I thought about the lifestyle they lead, and a door is not practical for them. In the dungeons the main fun I had was the chains hanging from the rafters. They are strong load bearing ones and I imagine you could do suspension from them. We used them to anchors wrists, etc to...to have our fun. There are steel shackles and cuffs, suspension cuffs, rope and a number of whips canes paddles and floggers. (no insertables at all, you have to bring those, anything like a gag is included as an insertable, as well as a hoods and blindfolds).
There is a small bed downstairs, in a nook, not the most comfortable bed (as its on the floor), there could be some comfort improvement there.
The shower was amazing. Enough room for about 3-4 people if you want to get cozy, but comfy for two...River rock floor, sprayers on chest top and middle of the shower. Nicely done.

Now, again, its a persons home. So you will most likely be in contact with them quite a bit the entire time. The breakfasts were fantastic, (had a eggs fruitata and french toast for the two days)

I will give you my over all thoughts based on what you might be looking for.

If you are looking for bed bondage, I didn't see that here...The bondage you will have are chained to the rafters, the st.andrews cross, spanking bench, medical table for the most part, as well as "on the floor bondage". If you are into suspension bondage, this might be a GREAT place for you...they even have a leather bondage sling (didnt use).

Its isolated, aside from the dungeons being literally 20 feet away in the same house, with no door (bad part).

They never bothered us once, the owners (a lesbian couple and their sub who helps out).

I am sure I am leaving out things....please message me on this thread and I will address the questions./
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

the dungeon not having a door is less of a problem and more of a safety feature IMO

they're obviously not going to be bothered by whatever noise comes out of there.

as somebody who plays frequently at a local BDSM club/dungeon of a decent size, with others playing near me, I feel a lot safer playing with others around who know what's going on, with emergency trained dungeon monitors, than I ever would alone at somebodies house, so the fact that they are available is a huge plus in my book!
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

I am curious if anyone else books it.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Wow, that looked amazing!