F/m Scenario Ideas

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
jdoh

Re: F/m Scenario Ideas

Post by jdoh »

Sorry Sir Cumference, no intent to offend. Simply looking for ideas and willing to share outcomes, but preferably via PM.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

jdoh wrote:Sorry Sir Cumference, no intent to offend. Simply looking for ideas and willing to share outcomes, but preferably via PM.
but you are doing exactly that, to be blunt.
nobody is asking for pix/vids, just reports.

why do you prefer PM ?

somebody reading this thread might have the perfect idea for you 2; but it won't work if the results are hidden in privacy.
[
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Again, my apologies if I offended someone. That certainly wasn't my intent, as I truly appreciate everyone's input!

In the spirit of greater openess, here is a quick summary

In short, I decided that a fun SB scenario would be to put on and lock my double keyed chastity cage and then quietly slip the key in my s/o's pocket. After being locked up for a few hours, I mentioned to her that I would enjoy some play time, but couldn't accomplished that alone since I was a little locked up.

Though initially confused, she eventually figured out what I meant, and decided that I needed to be punished for my actions. :whip: I was ordered to strip down to my underwear and my hands were tied to the head of our bed. My legs were then tied together, I was blindfolded, and left alone to ponder my fate. :oops:

Over the next hour, she came in and out periodically to tease and punish me for my transgression. This included quite a few good smacks in select places from a wooden spoon and a little nipple torture amongst other things.

Eventually, after teasing me to the brink, I was unlocked and the real fun began.

Needless to say an enjoyable experience for all.

Anyhow, thank you for the ideas. If you ever have an additional ideas, please let me know.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

jdoh wrote:Again, my apologies if I offended someone. That certainly wasn't my intent, as I truly appreciate everyone's input!
No offense taken. It was simply a reminder about what "sharing" and "community" was all about.
:wink:

Thanks for the report, it sounds like great fun!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

My wife and I have some time to play this weekend and she was wondering if any others had ideas? :gag: :whip:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

if you can, the next time you are to be tied up on the bed, have her put one or two stockings directly above you attached to the ceiling with about 3-4 ice cubes in each. one must be directly over your gentleman's sausage, you must be blindfolded and not allowed up until all the ice melts. of course she could also be teasing you while your there like that. its maddeningly fun anticipating that next drop of ice cold water!

I have a variation of this that I do by myself(no partner yet :( ) where one of the stockings is holding up a heavy padlock that is attached by string to clothespins on my nipples, so when all the ice melts, the weight falls and pulls on my nipples until my release kicks in and I can remove them. im tied in a spread eagle when doing this so that I cant pull off the clothespins early. :twisted:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thanks TNT. We didn't try this over the past weekend but possibly sometime soon. :gag:
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

With another free weekend coming up, I thought I would see if anyone had an additional idea?
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

We will have some time this coming weekend as well. Thanks in advance!
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Bump in hopes of a New Year idea...
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:22, edited 1 time in total.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Sorry for the delay on an update. My partner and I have continued to explore at a bit slower pace due to our travel schedules and frankly lack of great play ideas.

I think the two big changes are that we invested in a silicone chastity cage that can be worn for much longer periods than the gates of hell, though it is difficult to put on. This has led to a number of frustrating (for me) tie and tease scenes.

We also have started exploring minor feminization. She bought me a few pair of panties and has "forced" me to wear them out under my male clothing. As I mentioned in another thread She has threatened a shopping trip for a more complete outfit, bit fortunately for me that is yet to take place (though I have thought of pre-empting her with an assignment from here).

We both have a fair bit of free time in the coming two weeks, which will undoubtedly involve more exploration. If anyone else has ideas, do let me know.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

I would try Queening.

You lie on your back with your arms up (Not Up in the air up, but like you would be surrendering if you happened to be vertical).
She straddles your face and pins your arms down with her legs.
She then carefully wraps her hand around your nuts and squeezes if you don't satisfy her the right way with your mouth.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BornThisWay wrote:I would try Queening.

You lie on your back with your arms up (Not Up in the air up, but like you would be surrendering if you happened to be vertical).
She straddles your face and pins your arms down with her legs.
She then carefully wraps her hand around your nuts and squeezes if you don't satisfy her the right way with your mouth.
That is fun! :D

Evil fun! :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!