Anal torture ideas and household torture devices?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Scroller

Anal torture ideas and household torture devices?

Post by Scroller »

Hi, me and my gf have been into bondage for some time now, she is the domintant and I am the submissive. We'd like some anal torture ideas and some household torture devices etc.
Our gear: Leather restraints, rope, handcuffs, large butt plug, normal vibrator, medium butt plug (inflatable, vibrating) and other household items. Please request some ideas and not candle wax etc, something more "hardcore".
ponylady

Re: Anal torture ideas and household torture devices?

Post by ponylady »

Scroller wrote: Please request some ideas and not candle wax etc, something more "hardcore".
what's wrong with candle wax?

let's take the opportunity of a birthday celebration to tie you up naked.
legs spread with a bar and pulled upwards
so the top of your thighs don't touch the ground anymore.
your GF has the pleasure to place her pussy right before your mouth to get pleasured.

oooh, to motivate you for "prefential treatment" she will push some candles(make sure it's real bee wax as this burns way hotter) up yours and light them.

once it starts dropping on your scrotum & balls while she keeps you in a thighlock so your tongue can't stray of target i'm sure you'll be glad she only demanded 3 orgasms, not 5 from you.

have fun, and KIDS: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.
[
Sir Cumference

Re: Anal torture ideas and household torture devices?

Post by Sir Cumference »

Be careful about "torturing" fragile tissue!

But if you want "household", you should look up "figging".
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~