F/m Scenario Ideas

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
jdoh

F/m Scenario Ideas

Post by jdoh »

My significant other and I are currently looking for F/m scenario ideas. We know that this is a SB website, but have lurked here for a while and have found you all very helpful.

Toys available:
Gates of hell/male chastity with double lock
Nipple clamps
Nipple suction
Bed restraints
Collar with leash
Wrist restraints
Blindfold
Household implements
Paddle

Bondage and light humiliation are obviously of interest to us newbys.
Thanks in advance,
jdoh
Dark_Lizerd

Re: F/m Scenario Ideas

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Not sure what you are after...
You tie her up, then next time she ties you up???
Or are you looking for something where you are both tied up???
IE: you are both home watching TV, someone breaks in, ties you both up, then robs the place and leave you two
to get free yourselves???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Not sure what you are after...
You tie her up, then next time she ties you up???
Or are you looking for something where you are both tied up???
IE: you are both home watching TV, someone breaks in, ties you both up, then robs the place and leave you two
to get free yourselves???
Sorry Dark Lizerd, I should have been clearer. My significant other (female) is usually the dominant in the relationship, and I (male) am usually the submissive. I've done Sb in the past and have received great scenarios on here, and she is new to the lifestyle. Because of this we could really use input on female dominant/male submissive scenarios, which couly possibly include self-bondage of the male too.

Thanks in advance for any input you have.

PS - I forgot to list riding crop above...
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Role play discovery. Like agree that she'll discover you in SB at some point. When she discovers you she'll act oblivious and jealous and will punish you for it while feigning increased interest etc. So like it starts with you putting yourself into your favorite position. She takes away your release and makes you "hate" your preferred method. Then it escalates. Maybe she makes you put yourself into positions that you aren't a fan of or are soft limits. Etc.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thanks Uncanny, that is a great idea. If anyone else has any ideas, please let us know. We enjoy the exploration...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

let's just assume you're tech nerds and own a tablet. why not just cuddle up in bed or on the couch (you restrained to her tastes, of course)
and start reading the true stories section of bound anna. she picks the threads and you read them out loud for her.

be creative as how to proceed from there (you feeding her snacks by mouths when she demands; she graciously allowing you a pause from reading to worship her feet while she continues reading the story.)

enjoy.
[
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Uncanny, you provided inspiration for a great scene the other night. If you want a recap let me know...

Great idea ponylady, I'll have to ask my partner if she is game for a little reading.

If anyone else has ideas please let us know. We really want to expand our explorations.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

ButterflyGirl wrote:Here is an interesting scenario that you might try with your wife (and some of your wife's girlfriends if you are truly brave):

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... aid#p30925

Have fun!!! :mrgreen:
I think we might need to work up to this :oops: Plus I think some serious shopping would be involved. Any incremental suggestions ButterflyGirl?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ButterflyGirl wrote:Here is an interesting scenario that you might try with your wife (and some of your wife's girlfriends if you are truly brave):

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... aid#p30925

Have fun!!! :mrgreen:
You are a devilish and twisted one! I like your thinking. :twisted:

@jdoh: I'm quite sure you can adapt it to your peculiar needs/situation/likes/etc.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Thanks jenny :-) You ladies are diabolical. My wife is intruiged, so if you have any other ideas, feel free to post them here or PM. This may not end well for me :whip:
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Yea, you should post what happened! I love to hear how my ideas worked out! :rofl:
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

uncannymoebius wrote:Yea, you should post what happened! I love to hear how my ideas worked out! :rofl:
PM coming momentarily...
jdoh

Post by jdoh »

Bump in the event others have ideas...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

jdoh wrote:Bump in the event others have ideas...

Not if the results are only reported in PMs for a limited audience.

A forum is about sharing information, not just receiving it for your own pleasure.
:whip:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~