"Hitachi" massager

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Zubba1

"Hitachi" massager

Post by Zubba1 »

Greetings all.

Looking for a "massager".
I have heard that the Hitachi is one of the best but I have been seeing all sorts of knock offs and the like.
I am looking to you good folks on some recomendations (and a link if possible) to wands you have used and have worked well on women...

Thanks!
boundsissy

Re: "Hitachi" massager

Post by boundsissy »

The Hitachi is worth every penny or pence. Ours has lasted years with regular use. :twisted:
LOVE TO ALL
lj

Post by lj »

another vote for the real thing. Avoid the knock-offs, I've seen too many posts from people who've gone down the cheap route and it's ended up being more expensive than buying the genuine article once.

The only problem for UK and Europe is that it is a 110vac device and will not be legally sold in the EU as it can't pass the safety regulations for the CE Mark. NOT because it isn't safe, simply because it doesn't operate on the European 230vac standard supply.. But you can still buy them over the internet, and they are fine, as long as you also get a good voltage convertor or transformer, and preferably a Residual Current Circuit Breaker as some convertors do not isolate the supply fully.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

Are these the right ones? The boxes are somewhat sketchy (dont list names, things like that)

Here
or
Here
ringetje

Post by ringetje »

Another vote for the original.
I did get one of those 230v fake hitachis that come in the original hitachi box, but it didn't compare to the original hv260 I got a week later (with a separate transformer).

I guess you could go for the fairy vibrator, that thing gets good reviews as well.
Dunno if it is 230v though...
you are the only one who knows exactly what you like
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

Get a real original Hitachi Magic wand! BTW, they have released a 230V version of it, not fake. But there is alot of "lookalikes" with 7 speed, pulsating modes etc, they do work byt the Hitachi is the real thing. And beware, there is fake "china" copies of the Hitachi that looks like the original, colour and everything. There is a few differences that makes you spot the real from the fake, but some sites use original photos and ship fake I think, so go for a seirous shop to purchase from.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

lj wrote:another vote for the real thing. Avoid the knock-offs, I've seen too many posts from people who've gone down the cheap route and it's ended up being more expensive than buying the genuine article once.

The only problem for UK and Europe is that it is a 110vac device and will not be legally sold in the EU as it can't pass the safety regulations for the CE Mark. NOT because it isn't safe, simply because it doesn't operate on the European 230vac standard supply.. But you can still buy them over the internet, and they are fine, as long as you also get a good voltage convertor or transformer, and preferably a Residual Current Circuit Breaker as some convertors do not isolate the supply fully.
There is the Eurowand:
http://europemagicwand.com/

It was made by a Danish female engineer, who had had her sex life ruined by a depression. Through that project she worked (and frigged) herself back.
:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:It was made by a Danish female engineer, who had had her sex life ruined by a depression. Through that project she worked (and frigged) herself back.
Occupational therapy! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!