What a Night

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
sharps45

What a Night

Post by sharps45 »

My wife has always been apprehensive about my bondage fetish. Over the last few years she has indulged me. Tonight though she went over board. Tonight when I got home she was waiting on the couch dressed in her favorite leather outfit. Set up in the middle of the living room floor was 3 ace wraps and a long handled wooden shower brush. She said "get those cloths off". She then took one of the ace wraps and wrapped my right arm so my forearm and bicep were pushed together. She did the same with my left arm with the other wrap. She has never tied me that secure before. She then ordered me on my knees and my elbows. The hard wood floors hurt my elbows. She then took another wrap and tied my ankles together. She then told me to bring my feet up in the air. This put me on the points of my knees and the points of my elbows. Essentially I was on all fours. She then kicked back on the couch and put her legs across my back. I was her foot stool! I asked her how long I had to stay like that. With out a word she shoved her panties in my mouth an put a piece of duct tape over my mouth. She sat back down and turned on the TV. Threw her legs across my back. It only took a few minutes of trying to hold my legs so the bottoms of my feet were facing up.

In fact I let my feet touch the floor. There was absolutely no warning. The shower brush landed on my bare ass, she kept landing swat after swat until I realized that I need to get back into position. Once I got back in position the spanking stopped. I tried as hard as I could to hold the position, it was to difficult. I was sweating and shaking uncontrollably. Just when I couldn't hold that position anymore my wife reached down and loosened the wraps. She said to stand up and grab my ankles. She then tied them together. She ripped off the duct tape and removed the panty gag. Then she said 'I have a new game" She said "since you could not hold the position I put you in... well you're gonna be punished". She told me that I would get 25 swats per ass cheek. The catch was I had to count each of them. When she swatted my right cheek I would start at one and I would also start at one for the left cheek. She went each cheek for the first 6 swats. Then she concentrated on the right side till the count was 12. When she went back to the left cheek I had lost count. I thought it was 7 when she had actual only swatted my left cheek 6 times. So she started the left side over. I lost count of how many times I lost count! She finally shoved the panties back in my mouth and paddled me till i was screaming into the gag. I am now kneeling in front of my wife. She has my laptop on her lap and I am typing this experience. Apparently there are some sentence structure problems that I am going to be punished over. I am the luckiest guy in the world!
bound_jenny

Re: What a Night

Post by bound_jenny »

Seems that your wife needed a bit of... relaxation...

I like her technique. She must have felt very relaxed after that. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

It would seem you are very lucky indeed, what a woman your wife is.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

I think your wife just blossomed there! :D You lucky "dog"(or furniture). ;)