There's an app for that!!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Drakebahamut

There's an app for that!!

Post by Drakebahamut »

Have you been like me and have been endlessly looking for a website that would lock you up but have had no luck? Well I just found the app! https://www.appannie.com/apps/ios/app/p ... time-delay . You can set your time limit, set a passcode(if you have someone to keep the code) (you don't need a code), you just take a pic of your code padlock(you can quickly glance at the pic to see if it looks focused, try not to read the numbers) and lock your keys up and press start. I am on my second session (2 hour session for tests) and all seems well! For safety of coarse put you keys and a locking container that you could break into just in case of app or devices failure (or bad picture). Ultimately yes, you aren't truly locked away but you would have to spend money on buying another container if you break it to get your keys. It is only IOS (Apple). It is a phone app but in the iPad store just put in iPhone apps only. It cost 11.99 $ USD but that's not to bad considering other options out there. Have fun!
ponylady

Re: There's an app for that!!

Post by ponylady »

seriously, 12 bucks just for a glorified timer ?

well conditioned apple-payslave, i would say.
[
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

I need to start making apps.... :twisted:
Drakebahamut

Post by Drakebahamut »

ponylady wrote:seriously, 12 bucks just for a glorified timer ?

well conditioned apple-payslave, i would say.

To be honest, this is only the second app I have ever payed for. Some people have no options for a keyholder and don't want to put their fate in the hands of strangers ( emalock), and many other lock boxes out there can be pretty pricy. Yes, it is too much for an app however it's the only one I have found and its the first viable option that I have yet found that I could potentially use with chastity. Ok so I don't get to go to the movie theatre this month and spend 30-35$ on 2 hours of entertainment, I instead get endless hours, days, years of what I've been craving to have for over a year!
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Drakebahamut wrote: Some people have no options for a keyholder and don't want to put their fate in the hands of strangers ( emalock), and many other lock boxes out there can be pretty pricy.
When you put the fate in an app rather then a website... I think that you still are putting your fate in the hands of a stranger, unless you know the person who made the app that is.
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

Especially this one, why would someone not link directly to the apple store page for the app, instead of this wierd "appannie", with all these "subscribe to learn more" links.

Also, the Google Play store is beginning to get annoying. Search for Photo Time Lock. Get a near infinite list of random crap.
Try going to the apple app store. Can't get there without installing iTunes. Hmmmph.

Time to learn Android Programming?