going permanant

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
tram49015

going permanant

Post by tram49015 »

The chastity god's have sentenced me to my grave in chastity need a key holder to send my keys to and be destroyed

pm me with contact in fo
Jadit

Re: going permanant

Post by Jadit »

That's not a keyholder but key-Annihilator :rofl: Why not just throw the keys in garbage bag and send it away?

But i do hope you are completely serious about your decision. I don't think we would or could engourage anyone to do it, since it changes ones life permanently. What if it swells or starts itching or something 1 year later? Have you had that long testing periods?
lj

Post by lj »

A quick reality check here.

I know the "permanent chastity" fantasy is quite widely held, but mostly it is just that, fantasy.

You can have permanent chastity simply by denying yourself any form of sexual gratification. It's been part of various religious groups for centuries. It also has the advantage of having no proven health risks.

But let's assume the OP is using a device. This begs the question, "which device?"

Unless it is, at minimum, stainless steel, perhaps titanium, removal will be simple without a key. My JailBird is pretty secure, it would need someone getting very up-close-and -personal with a grinding tool to remove it, though the hasp of the padlock is the easiest point of action as it is accessible and a reasonable distance from my delicate bits! There are other devices with shielded locks, which would offer better security against tools.

None of the plastic devices even get to the starting blocks as they are easily defeated.

Some people have used metal devices and then sealed the locks with the various plastic/metal cements, so removal would require VERY careful machine work to remove them.

I'm probably a lightweight in the chastity stakes, my longest time is just over two weeks. Keeping clean and pure is quite tricky, even with the open structure of the JailBird - particularly as I am uncircumcised, the snug nature of the cage makes rolling the foreskin back quite difficult. But it is easy for a raw patch of skin to occur through chafing, and it would be all to easy to get an infection that could get serious. Accidental damage is obviously a potential risk, with your balls held in a fixed position against some steel, a direct impact could have severe consequences, and the ER would no doubt have to use some serious kit to remove the device in a hurry.

Of course you'd have to make absolutely sure the device was perfectly fitted to your body, so a custom device would be essential, and you'd have to try it out for several weeks to ensure it didn't restrict blood flow etc.

I'd advise the OP tries the chosen device for a few weeks or months to see if it will do the job. Then simply lock it on and throw away the key as Jadit suggests.

As an aside, from personal experience, being locked in a chastity device at least initially focusses the mind on sexual excitement, as it is a constant and very physical form of stimulation, but over time you get used to it. For me at least, it becomes a reminder of my submission to My Lady, rather than an end in itself I suspect that the "fantasy" comes from the idea of being locked up and the focussing on sexual restriction. I would venture the reality doesn't match this without the context of a D/s relationship. But each to their own.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MuffinMcMuffin

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

Speaking of reality checks, let's also consider the possibility you have some sort of medical mishap down the line and they need to get access to places that are encased in metal. Medical teams deal with all kinds of weird things and probably won't bat an eyelid, but they'll have no problems with destroying your device. Depending on what you're talking about, that's a lot of money to potentially go down the drain by throwing away the keys/sealing it tight.

Just something to keep in mind
Ms Muffin McMuffin
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

lj wrote:....
You can have permanent chastity simply by denying yourself any form of sexual gratification. It's been part of various religious groups for centuries. It also has the advantage of having no proven health risks.
Except for the altar boys!
:shock:

And there is the eternal discussion whether celibacy make you weird, or there is a higher than normal "mental challenge" among those who choose celibacy.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

Not that I think going permanent is a good idea... but I just wanted to point out a flaw to the arguers saying not to do it because if medical staff have to break it off you will lose a lot of money. If you have a medical emergency that requires the removal of a chastity device it will not matter wether the keys are around or not, they will cut the lock off. They aren't going to ask you if you have the keys and then wait for them to be retrieved from wherever you stashed them, out come the bolt cutters.

As for going "permanent" maybe just get some of those locks with the serial number on them (the plastic ones). Use a site like emlalock with a setup so you have to provide a picture to a keyholder with the device and serial number every so often. This way it can be proven that it hasn't been taken off, but if you do need to take it off for whatever reason then all you have to do is cut the plastic lock.
lj

Post by lj »

TheWingmen wrote: Use a site like emlalock with a setup so you have to provide a picture to a keyholder with the device and serial number every so often. This way it can be proven that it hasn't been taken off, but if you do need to take it off for whatever reason then all you have to do is cut the plastic lock.
This highlights the issue I have with chastity that is self-imposed. If you want to be chaste, you just decide that and stick to it, no device required. Using Elmalock or a remote keyholder is simply a way of adding to the self-imposed discipline - unless the keyholder has a personal interest in your chastity, it is still self-imposed and they can do nothing if you decide to opt out. The worst that happens is you (partially)destroy the chastity device, though in most cases the damage will be minimal and easily replaced (you can get a full set of spares for the CBxxxx devices for example)

If the chastity is part of a Dominant/submissive relationship, breaking chastity is a serious issue within that relationship, and the device provides a physical symbol of that part of the relationship - it may or may not be totally secure (few are) but certainly in the case of the steel devices it won't come off entirely however you try, without the key, or by obviously damaging the lock or the device.

A friend of mine also has a JailBird - in his case he puts it on whenever he is away from his Domme, locked simply with a releasable cable tie. In my case, when I am locked in mine, I know exactly where the key is kept, and could simply go and get it at any time. The point is we are both demonstrating our submission and maintain the trust of our Dommes by not releasing ourselves without their permission.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
tram49015

Post by tram49015 »

This is something I want someone to do to me
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

The submissive's dream.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

lj wrote: I know the "permanent chastity" fantasy is quite widely held, but mostly it is just that, fantasy.
It may be a fantasy for most but this guy seems to have really done it.
http://minasbitch.tumblr.com/post/16611 ... -believe-i
I hope he does not regret it.
What struck me is how nicely it's been done. The device is a work of art. Very neatly secured and definitely permanent.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

they used blue lock tite.if they really wanted it to be permanent they would have used red.even then it can be undone.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I think it is red but not Locktite brand. I think it's this stuff. https://www.permatex.com/products/threa ... ker-red-2/
There is none of the screw left to get hold of, so I think cutting or drilling of some part would be needed to get the device off.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

It occurred to me this morning that, if you had a 3D printer, you could print your own disposable chastity devices as an alternative to the usual numbered plastic lock method. I guess nylon would be a good choice. They could be glued, or otherwise secured so that the device needs to be destroyed to remove it. With no lock it would be much neater and perhaps feel more secure. Maybe some would regard it more as body jewelry than a chastity device, particularly if it were secured by a piercing. It might not be a good idea to use a printed pin for the piercing itself. Of course, your keyholder would keep all the files containing the design. If there was still a concern that the wearer could recreate an illicit copy, perhaps the design could incorporate a “seal” that would be difficult to duplicate. There are several sites which will convert a suitable 2D image into a 3D file. Could be useful for trips where you might encounter a security scanner.
sweh

Post by sweh »

Modern airport scanners work on density, and not metal, so even a pure plastic cage may show up and cause an issue :-(

Before 9/11 I flew with a plastic cage and lock, but I won't do it now.
Giles English

Post by Giles English »

sweh wrote:Modern airport scanners work on density, and not metal, so even a pure plastic cage may show up and cause an issue :-(

Before 9/11 I flew with a plastic cage and lock, but I won't do it now.
That's a scary factoid! Both Custom Chastity and Holy Trainer claim you can go through fine.