going permanant

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
sweh

Re: going permanant

Post by sweh »

https://www.transequality.org/know-your ... t-security

TSA will not disclose details of how ATR detects anomalies, however in some cases, ATR software can register body contours not typical for a person’s gender as anomalies. Foreign objects such as prosthetics, binding garments, or even paper or change left in a pocket will commonly register as anomalies requiring further screening. Often this consists of a limited pat-down of the area(s) where an anomaly was detected, however it can potentially involve a complete pat-down.

https://www.tripsavvy.com/which-airport ... rs-3150257

The object is to identify concealed (purposely or not) metal, plastics, ceramics, chemical materials and explosives via millimeter wave technology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millimeter_wave_scanner

Historically, privacy advocates were concerned about the use of full body scanning technology because it used to display a detailed image of the surface of the skin under clothing, prosthetics including breast prostheses, and other medical equipment normally hidden, such as colostomy bags.[5] These privacy advocates called the images "virtual strip searches". However, in 2013 the U.S. Congress prohibited the display of detailed images and required the display of metal and other objects on a generic body outline instead of the person's actual skin. Such generic body outlines can be made by Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) software. As of June 1, 2013, all full body scanners in use at U.S. airports have used ATR.

The whole point of these scanners is to detect anomalies, and wearing a cage is definitely an anomaly.

I've _heard_ stories of people being detected with a plastic cage and lock, but I've not personally experienced it because I'm not willing to take the risk. Airports seem to be "constitution free zones" these days, and a non-consensual rectal cavity search isn't my idea of a good time.

But, as I've mentioned elsewhere, different people have different risk appetites. If you believe the marketing and want to take the risk I won't naysay you. If you're flying through airports with just old style metal detectors (still a large number) then you'll be good with a plastic cage. Most of my travel is via EWR, which has modern scanners.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

sweh wrote:Modern airport scanners work on density, and not metal, so even a pure plastic cage may show up and cause an issue :-(

Before 9/11 I flew with a plastic cage and lock, but I won't do it now.
The latest rage in body scanners is a kind of radar that looks right through clothes. If the operator sees a bump or other thing that's not supposed to be there, the red flag goes up and they take you aside for further investigation and searching.

A perv could have lots of fun in a job like that.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I was really thinking that the idea of a light device with no lock, which can be described as body jewelry is rather attractive. I think it would weigh less than 30 grams. Nicer to wear, not likely to be so embarrassing if discovered, cheat proof but easily removed with a pair of nail clippers you carry in your pocket. I would say I'm not really sure about the safety of 3D printing materials in contact with skin for a long period. If anyone has any information about that I would be interested.

The scanner issue was an afterthought really and I was thinking more of scanners you might not be expecting. Unfortunately there is an increasing need for them at public buildings, events etc. My thought was that, being plastic, it might get through if it were a simple metal detector. If it were detected, with no lock, it might not be recognised as a chastity device. If you really had to take it off, you could do so with a pair of nail clippers (carefully) that you would carry just in case.

I had rather assumed that, by now, airports would be able to cope with body jewelry etc without too much fuss. Apparently I might be wrong about that.

Unfortunately I do not have a PA, so I can't try it out. :(
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

don't worry about what they can detect.just go through with it and if they want to see it show it to them .
tell them it is to prevent a condition known as cronic masterbation
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I have a 25mm x 6mm PA but there's probably more metal in the button and zip of my jeans. I fly about a dozen times a year and sometimes I get flagged for a pat-down (but I gather the metal detector arches will randomly give a false positive so people don't get complacent), two or three times I've been directed to one of the new bodyscanners but never has the piercing been questioned or remarked on.

I keep meaning to try carrying a small padlock, claiming if challenged that I forgot to lock the zip of my checked suitcase.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

tiemeupalso wrote:they used blue lock tite.if they really wanted it to be permanent they would have used red.even then it can be undone.
Well, whatever he used, this seems to be what he needed to do to get out of it!!

http://minasbitch.tumblr.com/post/17737 ... th-a-drill