Anyone else have this problem?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Fox-puppet

Anyone else have this problem?

Post by Fox-puppet »

I've been recently locked in a new cage that actually fits. The length is actually a 1/2 inch shorter than I am but it doesn't seem to be hurting anything. My problem is that the base ring is a perfect fit as it's pretty much the exact same size I measured when looking into custom chastity from Mature Metal. My problem is that when I start getting erect then I find that the base ring is physically impossible to remove and it acts as, well... A tight cock ring that allows little in terms of pleasure. I sometimes tend to worry if it can cut off circulation to my balls. Also I'd like to point out that I'm a grower, somewhere around 2.5 when flaccid and 5.5 when erect. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm still fairly new to chastity, only been locked around 2 months now with a cage that was big enough for me to actually become partially erect in it and had a larger ring so I would be able to slip out at any time if not for the chain around my waist.
The chastity I'm using is: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IZ657LI/ref ... 3tb12E8CRV
Judge me for who I am, don't like me for what I am not.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
!This Song is for you! <3
tiemeupalso

Re: Anyone else have this problem?

Post by tiemeupalso »

dont worry unless your balls turn purple
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

I've been using the same device for nearly 2 years. I've not had any problems.
lj

Post by lj »

I, too, am a grower. I certainly can't remove the ring on my JailBird when erect, or even partially erect. I have to be fully relaxed to extract the shaft, then one ball after the other. I've not had any circulation problems at all.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Fox-puppet

Post by Fox-puppet »

I see. One more question that I think I asked before. Does one ever get used to nighttime erections? Or is one simply fated to having to wake up in the middle of the night every night because of them? They can be extremely painful at times. Plus, although I understand that it's not a big circulation problem, I often think about the discoloration of my balls.
I just want to know if maybe the body gets used to it and no longer becomes as erect or if you just learn to sleep through the pain.
Judge me for who I am, don't like me for what I am not.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
!This Song is for you! <3
lj

Post by lj »

you're fated to have the night-time erection problem until you get a device that fits you snugly when flaccid (like the JailBird made-to-measure)with these you don't get to the half-way stage and hit the walls of the cage, followed by the rip-your-balls-off effect.

Your body will get better at stopping the erection, but it is a natural action over which you have no control.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
LockedLad

Post by LockedLad »

As lj has noted, it's the fit that matters. The tube is full when I am flaccid. When I get an erection, I barely feel it.