Afternoon in the garage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
steelcollar

Afternoon in the garage

Post by steelcollar »

The wife / mistress told me it was time I spent an afternoon cleaning out the garage.
I complained it was too hot to do it. "Then you will do it in the nude."
Another complaint - - I didn't like my penis being out in the open to be possibly hurt. "Then you will wear your chastity cage."
And that's what she did and I did. She also hung a large jingle bell onto it before snapping the lock shut.
Then I remembered what she had said a few days ago - - she was having some of "the girls" over for a Tupperware Party.
And this was her way of getting me out of the house. Obviously, I could not sneak out thru the big garage door.
With the jingle bell, there was no way I could sneak past they living room on the way to the bedroom and some clothes.
(Imagine being told to come in to report my progress before a bunch of her friends.)
The garage is now clean. The "girls" are gone. And I am closed to being released.
natq

Re: Afternoon in the garage

Post by natq »

Well that sure is one way to get it done. ;)

If I ware to do that I'd get distracted with the cool stuff I forgot I had and then spend the rest of the evening tinkering instead of cleaning.
Would not be the first time I do that in the nude/with only underwear. Now days I wear pants when using powertools and hot things.
Once dropped a large drop of +350*C solder on my thigh with both of my hands full, so now days I wear pants while doing that.
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

I must admit the term "rearranging" is more accurate than cleaning. I too have too much "good stuff" just to toss it out, much as the wife wants me to.
(She really wants me to go away for one week and she will do it. Doubtless, with the stipulation that I will be caged.)
But at least it was swept out and the car can still fit in.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

My garage is a mess, cum over and help me clean :hi: :rofl:
LOVE TO ALL
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

BOUNDSISSY - - sorry but the wife / mistress says the basement is next.
For her, I work for free. (Even if my genitals are not free.)
What would you offer? And how close to Milwaukee are you?
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Of the many users, in this vast world, that are attracted to the BOUNDANNA site I am closer to you than you think. Thanks for the offer, but just having some fun. LOVE :hi:
LOVE TO ALL