cb 6000 question

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Zubba1

cb 6000 question

Post by Zubba1 »

ok, I think I picked up a clone of a cb 6000

The shaft part will not entirely hold me (width wise) unless I essentially shove myself into it using like a pencil or something to inch me into the "head"
Is that typical?
Ranger

Re: cb 6000 question

Post by Ranger »

Pull a knee high most of the way through, leaving just a small portion exposed. Flare the end of the stocking, insert your equipment as far as it will go and pull the stocking out the front. It will pull everything into place.
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

huh?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Zubba1 wrote:huh?
That's what I thought when I read that post for approval... :rofl:

I suggest you get some advice from lj or the other more experienced chastity enthusiasts on our forum.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:
Zubba1 wrote:huh?
That's what I thought when I read that post for approval... :rofl:

I suggest you get some advice from lj or the other more experienced chastity enthusiasts on our forum.

Jenny.

you called ?

the method is quite simple. A stocking or knee-high or the foot of a pair of tights is used to enclose the shaft, like putting the sock on the foot, except it's your cock, not a foot!

The idea is to enclose the shaft with the nylon, and using some slack at the toe end, feed that through the slot at the end of the cage, ease the nylon-enclosed shaft into the entrance to the cage, then gently push the shaft in whilst pulling on the nylon "toe" end. This provides a smooth sheath around the shaft and guides it in. You then continue to pull and extract the entire nylon out through the slot at the end of the cage. Leaving your shaft inside the cage.

The OP doesn't say whether the problem is that he is having is because of his size and the cage size, or whether excitement is playing its part :lol:

If it is the former, be cautious, as you don't want to be severely compressing the penis for any length of time - a snug fit is fine, pressure is not.

If it is the latter, try cold water and wait for any erection to subside.

The more you use a chastity device, the less reaction you get, it becomes part of daily life and just a part of getting dressed. I'm not in permanent chastity, it wouldn't suit me or My Lady, but if locked, I am allowed out for a few minutes every day to wash thoroughly, so I go through the procedure every day. As I have a custom-sized stainless steel device, I don't get any problems getting into it.
be a switch, double the fun :-)