New to chastitiy

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Fox-puppet

New to chastitiy

Post by Fox-puppet »

I just locked myself about an hour ago. so far it's pretty comfortable minus slight pinching. May have to go one size up on the ring.
I bought the "Tihar -S" Short (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K9DLWB4/ref ... Ftb0JM8Y92) which is a silicone chastity device based off of the cb6000s. So far it feels pretty escapable as the silicone bends so I could probably pull out of the cage from underneath. I've decided to use it as a "training" chastity and will move on to a stronger, more secure model once I think I'm ready. Until then I'm using just a trust system as I still have the key in case of any problems, but I'm not allowed to take it off unless my boyfriend allows it. He doesn't have the key because it's a long-distance relationship, but already he's started the teasing.
We'll see how it goes.
Judge me for who I am, don't like me for what I am not.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
!This Song is for you! <3
Fox-puppet

Re: New to chastitiy

Post by Fox-puppet »

Well, my boyfriend just layed down the rules...

"It only comes off when either its somehow restricted the blood flow and leaving it on longer would cause cell death or you were moving a lot and managed to cut your little buddy and you need to heal."

;_; I don't think I'm ready for this...
Judge me for who I am, don't like me for what I am not.
!MusiK! Is Life.
!Without Hardstyle Techno/Trance, The World Would Descend Into Chaos And I'd Shrivel Up And Die!
!This Song is for you! <3