Time to "come clean"

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
BabyBoyFred

Time to "come clean"

Post by BabyBoyFred »

I fessed up and admitted that my post was fiction. Time for others to do the same.
Such as posts similar to "I've been locked up for 45 days and hope to be released in time for July Fourth fireworks."
lj

Re: Time to "come clean"

Post by lj »

BabyBoyFred wrote:I fessed up and admitted that my post was fiction. Time for others to do the same.
Such as posts similar to "I've been locked up for 45 days and hope to be released in time for July Fourth fireworks."
just noticed this

You need to separate your fiction from other peoples' reality.

Chastity in or out of a relationship, in reality, can involve being locked up for very long periods. Why people use chastity varies a great deal. Some, like My Lady and I, use it as part of our D/s as a punishment or as a reminder of status, and that may involve being locked in for a few days or a couple of weeks. A friend of mine, also in a long-term D/s relationship is locked whenever he is apart from his wife. There are some men who are locked permanently, and some involved in cuckolding relationships. Others have extended periods, from months to years. Some, and I'm sure there are quite a few on this site, choose to be self-locked for extended periods using combination locks and websites providing a secure release method after a set period or one altered by the input of others. Then there are those who have a key-holder but are not in a relationship with the key-holder - I know two ladies who provide this service.

Some claims may well be fictional, but there are plenty that are reality.
be a switch, double the fun :-)