Self Keyholder Idea

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
s3lf_bound

Self Keyholder Idea

Post by s3lf_bound »

Hi everyone

First time poster, long time lurker. I dont think iv seen this scenario before so I thought id let you all know. Method is for chastity wearers that want to keep the key away for an undetermined amount of time.

You will need, duct tape and your key.
Go to a movie theatre and see a movie. When your in the theatre choose an easy to remember(or hard) spot to sit in. tape the key under the armrest where nobody is ever going to look. Now to get the key back you will need to see another movie and you have to hope its in the same theatre number as your key and that knowone has already chosen your seat ;) Try and see a movie that only has a day or two left of screening so you cant increase your odds by seeing the same movie again.

Let me know what you all think.
housefan111

Re: Self Keyholder Idea

Post by housefan111 »

Sounds like a fun idea! Though, personally, I probably wouldn't do it for fear that someone WOULD find the key and run off with it :shock: but then again I'm super paranoid about that kind of stuff.
"Bondage is all about changing the balance of power. That's what makes it fun."
gemt

Post by gemt »

With any public place there is always a risk that someone else will find the key, so having a backup or 3 becomes ever more important I think.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Why not put the key in a Bank Safety deposit box.
There you would have to go when the bank is open, and
retrieve the key during business hours.
Rader
s3lf_bound

Post by s3lf_bound »

Why not put the key in a Bank Safety deposit box.
There you would have to go when the bank is open, and
retrieve the key during business hours.
Rader
Because that does not add the element of risk. The idea is not knowing how long it will take to get the key back ;)
gemt

Post by gemt »

s3lf_bound wrote:
Because that does not add the element of risk. The idea is not knowing how long it will take to get the key back ;)
Assuming it is still there... risk too high.
housefan111

Post by housefan111 »

Here's a variation on this idea: stick the key to the underside of a bus. Someone could probably find the key in a movie theater, but I seriously doubt anyone would look underneath a bus. Then again, there's always the risk of the key falling off.

Honestly though, even in the worst case scenario where the key is gone for good, there are still ways to get out of the chastity. You can take a bolt-cutter to the lock, and if worse comes to worst, then nothing will stop the fire department or the paramedics from finding a way to get it off of you. Sure, it would be embarrassing as hell, but it would be better than being stuck in chastity forever :shock:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Mmmmmmmmm, bolt-cutter!

The one I have at work is always referred to as "The Master Key"

I really love cutting padlocks!
:love:

Embarrassing/expensive is a much better obstruction than simple physical means.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
housefan111

Post by housefan111 »

I recently found a set of bolt-cutters in my basement and decided to try them on a steel nail just out of curiosity. They cut through the nail like yarn. My eyes immediately lit up with excitement :!: *bolt-cuts everything in the house*
s3lf_bound

Post by s3lf_bound »

Hmmm I wonder if they sell titanium padlocks ;) Wonder what a bolt cutter would do the them?
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

All depends on the diameter of the hasp. If we're still talking small padlocks with an eighth-inch hasp, a decent set of bolt cutters will cut anything short of experimental materials like nanotubes and spider silk. Titanium's actually pretty comparable to steel in its strength properties; it just manages to chop about a third of the weight off.